BLUE SKIES 2021

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Thanks Ann....Hopefully the BBC are right then...roll on sunday!...Maybe snow here for me again tonight..we shall see!

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Lovely to see the sun Linda, it rained all day yesterday but today was nice but cold. I took Sue for walk down to the beach, took a few photos, I will have a decko in a bit to see if I can add any sunny ones here. Took my Grandson for another walk this afternoon and he stomped his way along the lane testing out his new wellies!!!

Lot to learn

• Sort of sunny Linda

Think the pinkish colour could be a mussel the Crow has been eating

Telling me to go away !!   but I had only just arrived :-)

Then on the way home I spotted the Buzzie

Not good photo but at least it is sunny !!!!

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

Lovely Gaynor, guess it wore Sue and grandson out...or was that thee plan all along lol...nothing like a good pair of wellies and puddles to test them in lol

• In reply to gaynorsl:

Aww fab pics Gaynor. Nothing like a wee bit of beach, blue sky and wildlife to warm the heart , thanks for adding your wee rays of sunshine...been grey and cold here today ...hopefully get out for a wee hour tomorrow if its dry in the afternoon!

• Yellow hammer

Little Egret

Chaffinch 

• Aww thanks ILR...just love a yellow hammer...cracking sunny pics

• In reply to Linda257:

Thank You Linda glad you liked them, that's made my day, now was that Friday or Saturday ????

• Very brief moment of blue sky today..mostly windy and rainy but got a couple ..every little helps

and a siskin from couple of days ago

• Great pics ILR, love to see Yellowhammers in sun or not, and doesn't it look strange to see the L. Egret perching up there on top of the tree, they always seem too big to perch!!

Spasmodic sunshine today here but cold again, and I managed to get some washing dry. Trees and blue sky go well together Linda, and getting the Siskin too.

Lot to learn