Odds & Sods 2021

• It would appear that some people have strange white stuff falling about them.

Cin J

• In reply to Linda257:

Linda257 said:

Just how thick the ice is here !

COOL 

LOL

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to HAZY:

HAZY said:

LOL PB,   you'd be more  "Huurrummpphh"  if I brought you a pic like this one which my brother sent to me from Australia     ha ha !! 

I'm definitely wishing this pandemic was over so we could join him and his family .....    my niece in the shot with the coastal bird .................  is it a type of Tern   ???      help Rob  !

I think I'd advise wearing a hard hat, and possibly an NBC (Cold War term for Nuclear, Biological & Chemical) suit!

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• LOL Mike !

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to Mike B:

I'm sorry, but you're dead! You forgot to put your boots on and tape up your ankles  

Nige   Flickr

• Hey up - I go off for a few days and return to see a fully suited up person gas mask in place!!!!!!

Think I prefer your four Tufties and Mandarins in flight Hazy lol. and it has to be a type of Tern surely, waiting for the fish to be delivered. Lovely.

Post edit    and it's snowing in Sheffield!!,  loving shots Alan, just keep that white stuff in England please.!!

Lot to learn

• In reply to Nigel O:

Nigel O said:

I'm sorry, but you're dead! You forgot to put your boots on and tape up your ankles  

LOL  

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to gaynorsl:

gaynorsl said:

Hey up - I go off for a few days and return to see a fully suited up person gas mask in place!!!!!!

Think I prefer your four Tufties and Mandarins in flight Hazy lol. and it has to be a type of Tern surely, waiting for the fish to be delivered. Lovely.

Post edit    and it's snowing in Sheffield!!,  loving shots Alan, just keep that white stuff in England please.!!

Your absence has allowed standards to slip, or should I say tumble! LOL

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• "You look one way & I'll keep an eye on the other way" a couple of Woodlarks being cautious.

Best wishes

Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France

• First ever sighting of adult Sprawk in tree opposite house in the quarry ...  no great clear views, too many branches (they're in focus of course!)

https://youtu.be/hJUefFErC1E

Evil eyes!!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr