Mr Blackbird Sunbathing

The wind is blowing a gale , rain is chucking it doon and not a bird to be seen and then the sun pops out for 5 minutes

MrBB glad of a bit of heat on his back

Ahhh this is soooooo lovely

Other side now

Is that the rain coming coming again

Noooooooooo!

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Great captures of BB sunbathing Linda, never seen this in my garden even though we have plenty of sunny dry weather... thought of you earlier when I checked radar & saw that it wasn't raining for you! Enjoy your dry day with no wellies!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Thanks Wendy...Oh I am even tempting fate with some washing out! Lol. I am sitting out in my slipper!!! with a rather bedraggled Maggie that I have been tending to the past 5 days...poor thing but glad to see its able to fly to the trees now..didnt think I would see it again after all the rain but it must have found a good dry hiding place.
    Hope you have a lovely day too

• Dry here for now so I am about to go out and hang washing but not in my slippers as they are brand new, got them yesterday. Had to wait until the only shop that had them in town re opened, did not want to order online and faff with returns. Not going outside with them, Mmm how long will that last I wonder!

Good that Maggie is doing okay. I filled up the feeders yesterday PM and looking just now the sunflower hearts are almost done and the Niger seed not far behind! Many Siskins this last week, and others now returning.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• When I say slippers Catlady...I mean almost furry boots lol..oh well done in getting new ones as shops have been bare, I have still been unable to get a pair for my mother in law as she only likes a particular kind so she will just have to glue the ones she has for now lol...oh wow you got siskins revisiting..I ain't seen mine again....yet!
    Hope you get the washing dried

• Day started well with seeing male BB coming for a drink of Hoggies water & picked up on trailcam

glad to hear you & CL are enjoying your dry weather!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Aww thats nice Wendy....Its still pretty windy but dry so all good for sitting in the garden to celebrate our daughters 20th!!! Oh how time flies!!!!

• Lovely clear footage of the gorgeous male Blackbird and chirruping spadgers ! I miss them already.
    @ Linda, congrats to your daughter on her 20th - wish I could remember that far back lol

Regards, Hazel 

• Hope you had a lovely get- together & celebration!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Thanks Hazel lol..the older they get the less they get lol...I have trouble remembering what day it is most days

• Yes it was nice Wendy thanks...especially as we have barely seen her with lockdown!