No interest I'm afraid - UPDATE special visitor

Brother came to visit so got out the instrument

Who me?     No chance

Could be interesting

Doesn't smell like food

Maybe if I sit and look pretty she will get the message

So sorry folk, no uke today

Titch stood on top of door in shed and took some food from me and flew outside - I followed with more for him just in time to see him feed a youngster, he came back to me and took more food and back to babe with another feed - wow this is the first youngster I have seen him with, wonderful.    Hopefully will manage to get a photo or two for you to see.

Lot to learn

• Ha ha PB, thankfully the fountain is on a timer 7am - 11pm so the sound doesn't make us want to take too many trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night lol

Regards, Hazel 

• Sharp as a tack, as they say. Some on here have some sense of humour, no names mentioned.....!!

Have been practicing, Doh, Ray, Me, Fah, So, La, Tee, Doh, Tee, La, So. Fah, Me, Ray, Doh.

"Community, Cronnies, Cracking, Creations" ( Do you know how long I have been trying to think of a name!!!)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Can't take these men anywhere!!!!!!!

Lot to learn

• Didn't realise there was another page!! Keep at it Catlady, you are doing much better than me. Mind you my head it totally screwed as I am trying to set up both laptop and PC at the moment and having trouble with both. I have messed up the PC that much it will probably have to be sent back!!!!!

Lot to learn

• Oh no Gaynor, IT stuff, it is all okay when working but having to faff about etc, a real pain, Good luck.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Onwards and upwards Catlady!!! I have managed to get this laptop working (touch wood) and the PC is opening up but not moving!!!!! I won't get feedback 'til Monday now so I will put it back on to the Windows 7 which is still working:-)

Lot to learn

• I downloaded Google Chrome on my Win10 laptop Gaynor & had no problems using that for all my stuff! A question of sticking with what I know suits me best!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Yes I have done that too Wendy, and use it on this laptop to get to inbox etc. I think I may have messed up the PC though by downloading or uploading McAfee. Didn't realise that there was an internal virus thingamegiblet already on. The guy who sold me this Dell advised me not to put it on here!!!, too late as I had already done it on the PC worse luck. I can't get into it now to take it off - ha ha, I have told the company that they are dealing with an oldie who is short on patience these days!!

Lot to learn

• Oh dear Gaynor, presume you've tried uninstalling McAfee via control panel ... or is laptop completely seized up?

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• It is my PC that is faulty Wendy, the laptop is fine, can't get into PC to alter anything, waiting for company to get back to me for instruction probably to return and get money back. Unless they can do it remotely, will probably find out on Monday. Sorry if I confused you, I do that quite easily:-)

Lot to learn