No interest I'm afraid - UPDATE special visitor

Brother came to visit so got out the instrument

Who me?     No chance

Could be interesting

Doesn't smell like food

Maybe if I sit and look pretty she will get the message

So sorry folk, no uke today

Titch stood on top of door in shed and took some food from me and flew outside - I followed with more for him just in time to see him feed a youngster, he came back to me and took more food and back to babe with another feed - wow this is the first youngster I have seen him with, wonderful.    Hopefully will manage to get a photo or two for you to see.

Lot to learn

• Oh ha, ha, you lot! Keep up the good work. Hazel, is there a limit to the number of people permitted on your balcony?  Wouldn't want to collapse it, especially as you've just moved in--lol! Mr GB started on the mandolin awhile back (the musical sort, not the cutting thing) but I'm not sure if he'd consider playing in public! And he hasn't played the clarinet and I haven't touched the guitar or accordion in something like 30 years so we'll leave them at home! However we are very good at applauding, so we'll be the audience.

Kind regards, Ann

• For a name, simply The Forumates!

Kind regards, Ann

• LOL Anne, this is only virtual you know, I wouldn't want to disrupt the peace that Hazy and Mike will have when they get their home sorted. Mind you it is tempting, Mr GB on the mandolin and now a clarinet too, we'll have a whole orchestra soon - look out Orchestra of Great Britain!!!!!!

Lot to learn

• Absolutely, Gaynor--I'm not suggesting an actual invasion of Hazel's and Mike's new place--yup, virtual only; I'm not demented just yet! And besides, they don't even have any carpets yet--lol!

Kind regards, Ann

• If we get a few more of us, we could be The Corvid -19 (stop crowing, we will be getting Rave(n) reviews, Twitter will be our social media platform of choice, and those of us that can't sing, could be the Humming Birds......
  • LOL !! what are you lot like eh ? the balcony is large enough for a full orchestra but as Ann says, you may have to make do with underlay in the living areas and we'll take it in turn to play musical chairs with only two available !!

Regards, Hazel 

• LOL, Hazel! Love the musical chairs bit--very apt!  But I suspect that should such an event ever actually come to pass that the resourceful Forumates would all bring folding chairs if the rest of yours were still in storage! Fun speculating though, regardless!

Kind regards, Ann

• Unknown said:
    Love the musical chairs bit--very apt!  But I suspect that should such an event ever actually come to pass that the resourceful Forumates would all bring folding chairs if the rest of yours were still in storage! Fun speculating though, regardless!

Well, even if the balcony collapsed with a whole orchestra, we would land safely in the drink as the water goes right up to the edge and slightly under the water level apartments !    What's more we have our fountain working with more work in progress and lighting to come  Slight smile

maybe we can do a Bellagio, Las Vegas  and turn it into a musical fountain ?   !! 

Regards, Hazel 

• Very nice..... makes we want a wee just looking at it, let alone hearing it!