In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Thanks Hazel..yes Mr Foxy gave chase to a few Maggie's but unsuccessful lol

• I reckon Mrs Chubba Wubba is more at risk of being fox fodder than a Magpie - she does look ... shall we say a little less agile.

Nige   Flickr

• Hahahaha...oh she can still move Nige lol

• Mr Foxy waiting for his dinner....they dont take long to learn the time!

Mr Sparrow in the neighbours again...I swear hes taking the Mick lol

Posing on her hut 

Mr BT deciding what to have for lunch...too many bloody choices thas his problem lol

Well thats all I have today as I was busy cleaning out the filthy pond.

Hope your all safe and well.

• What a handsome fellow the fox is, birds are nice too:-)

Lot to learn

• Unknown said:
    I reckon Mrs Chubba Wubba is more at risk of being fox fodder than a Magpie - she does look ... shall we say a little less agile.

I'll give you all a good laugh.

Mrs PR logs onto the local neighbourhood group on FB, and someone asked if anyone had the Council Environmental contact details because she had regular fox visits!

• Jeezo..poor foxy......Well yesterday my neighbour..on left hand side whom I do not speak to errected a tiny summerhouse yesterday and it was about 6.30 when me and other half went out for a wee bit of late sunshine in the garden and watch the wildlife...after a while I got up and must have spooked a squirrel and it ran along the fence between me and neighbour and omg I have never heard a policeman scream so much in all my life at a wee grey furry squirrel...I mean it ran along the fence...it didnt bloody chase him lol....So am waiting on it...Linda please do not feed the squirrels blah blah blah...I dont I only feed birds...if I say anymore then there shall be some bad words lol

• Oooh, bad Scottish words in a Scottish accent.... I can barely wait :o)
  • Linda257 said:
    Jeezo..poor foxy......Well yesterday my neighbour..on left hand side whom I do not speak to errected a tiny summerhouse yesterday and it was about 6.30 when me and other half went out for a wee bit of late sunshine in the garden and watch the wildlife...after a while I got up and must have spooked a squirrel and it ran along the fence between me and neighbour and omg I have never heard a policeman scream so much in all my life at a wee grey furry squirrel...I mean it ran along the fence...it didnt bloody chase him lol....So am waiting on it...Linda please do not feed the squirrels blah blah blah...I dont I only feed birds...if I say anymore then there shall be some bad words lol

It makes me laugh, and cry for such a sorry state as a species we've become, but its not the first time I've heard that, nor will it be the last.

I fear once lockdown is over, as a species (current company excepted of course), we'll become much more insular and distanced from nature, a recipe for more concrete and no wooded or open fields because folk will be living the VR life...

• haha...Will be a posh scottish accent...I respect the police lol