How about a corvid thread?couple more tonight

• This Jackdaw is decidedly feeling grey... a most unusual bird spotted at the weekend close to the West Pennine Moors. 

In case you've forgotten what one should like, this one was surreptitiously eyeing up my sandwiches at Pennington

Nige   Flickr

• Not often I see a Crow bathing but today it was time for it's annual bath  !

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• LOL, Hazel! But you forgot 'whether it needs it or not!' It is lovely, watching a bird bathe--they seem to be enjoying it so much.

Kind regards, 

Ann

•  A couple of young Jackdaws from yesterday

Trying to work out how it gets from there to it's mouth maybe

Ever hopeful

Bingo!!

Lot to learn

• You've caught some nice moments there Gaynor

Nige   Flickr

• lovely series of photo captures Gaynor, the juvenile Jackdaws are such comical birds as they harass their parents for food lol

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Thanks Nigel and Hazy, the Jackdaws are comical to watch but also sooooo noisy, no wonder the parent has grey hair/head.

Lot to learn

• We have a crow who tries to get the feeder's off the feeding station. he tries to suss out how to do it  Great thread Gaynor

J

• Thanks Wren, I get three crows first thing in the morning, huge birds aren't they, put the Jackdaws to shame and in fact they hang back until the crows have disappeared before they start their antics.

Lot to learn