Mainly Mammals

Hi all. I got a few shots of some Roe Deer when I was out and about today so I wondered if it would be worth starting a thread for Mammals? I'll add the Deer shots along with a few older shots and if anyone else feels like posting their Mammal photos here then please free to do so. :-)

Roe Deer at Aberlady today.

A few older shots now.

A small bwown Wabbit.

An even smaller bwack Wabbit.

And a few Bottlenose Dolphins

My bird photos HERE

• Slight smile They are given names, marks that stand out to identify them. They are as wild as you get and go where they please. They will hop over a 5ft fence or wall at ease to get to the other side. Arfur is a boys name though,,,, I will have a think lol.

• My last trip up for this years rut on the Eastern Moors this morning. Still quite a lot going on and the stag bolving was chasing away two other stags trying to steal his hinds.

• Thanks ILR. It's been a lovely month but I spend a lot of time with them and there is so much more going on up there with the moorland birds and other wildlife. Heading further west I think for a while and maybe see some mountain hares. I only have two photos of them from the same day and not with the white winter coat. . It's also a very busy time up there with photographers at the moment for the rut and I do like to find a quiet spot to walk.

• Hi Bob I have not seen this post before and deleted my reply to your photos thinking these photos were from paul at the top of this page. Confused .com These photos are fabulous Bob and really look wild and natural to the enviroment. As you know I am a big fan of your Hare and Deer photos thanks for sharing them with us.