Mainly Mammals

Hi all. I got a few shots of some Roe Deer when I was out and about today so I wondered if it would be worth starting a thread for Mammals? I'll add the Deer shots along with a few older shots and if anyone else feels like posting their Mammal photos here then please free to do so. :-)

Roe Deer at Aberlady today.

A few older shots now.

A small bwown Wabbit.

An even smaller bwack Wabbit.

And a few Bottlenose Dolphins

My bird photos HERE

• What a lovely idea Paul, love the wabbit snaps, vey cute.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Wonderful shots Paul,  love the "funny wabbits" and the roe deer with its head poking up out of the long grass and the dolphins !    that sea looks beautifully blue and clear.

Regards, Hazel 

• Great idea for a thread Paul with some fabulous photos to start it off. I'd love to see Dolphins, however we've got plenty of "white horses" out on the river at the moment!!

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France

• I found some old pics to add but it was before I knew how to use a camera lol  and when we lived in Australia ! ...........

Regards, Hazel 

• Stunning photos Paul-I love the Deer photo in the long grass and the Black rabbit is adorable!

Hazel-great to see some of your Australia photos-does the Koala have a youngster in the photo? You never told us Mike was a Croc tamer,lol

Jayne

See my Flickr photos here.

• Lovely additions Hazel, most of which I wouldn't want to mess with.!! I love the wee Sparrow hiding in the last shot. :-)

My bird photos HERE

• Great idea for a thread, Paul. Love your Roe Deer, Wabbits and Dolphins.

This is from quite a few years ago but one I always treasure: mum and Bambi on my local patch.

A Coypu from the Camargue

And a more recent one from Slimbridge just before Christmas. An  American Otter - captive- but just as adorable. I was allowed inside the pen.

Hazel, I hesitate to mention this but Crocs and Sharks are not actually mammals but who cares. ROFL.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Unknown said:
    I hesitate to mention this but Crocs and Sharks are not actually mammals but who cares. ROFL.

lol Tony,  I just added anything which wasn't a bird  !!     although as Paul says, the sparrow happened to photo-bomb the last shot  !  @ Jayne, I haven't a clue  lol   it was taken so long ago.

Regards, Hazel 

• Just around the corner we have "Badger" lane,

Somebody obviously goes around from time to time & shovels up the soil from the road so the cars can get past!

Afew Red deer in the distance

& a familly group of wild boar on the local salt marshes, looking as happy as "A pig in s**t"

Bless their little cotton socks, even if they do dig up the crops & footpaths!

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France

• Great shots everyone, and good idea Paul, just love the roe deer in the long grass, beautiful photo.   Will have to look through my album in case I have any to put up.

Lot to learn