You may recall Dave took a well earned Sabbatical earlier this year.

Here is a link to the article he wrote. http://www.rspb.org.uk/community/ourwork/b/scotland/archive/2011/09/05/from-sea-to-shining-sea.aspx

regards

Debby

Parents
  • Happy Christmas BRB, Dave, Debby, Skye, Frisa and all bloggers. Like BRB I am also desperate for up to date news-pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese Dave or Debby or even one of our beautiful eagles. Looks like a bird theme christmas for me with The lady of the Loch book about Britain's oldest osprey, The Norfolk Botanical gardens fantastic calendar about their rescue and adventures and now a book call The Eeeees about last years nesting season at the famous Decorah bald eagle nest and their 3 chicks.I can wait to look at them.

Jillian

Comment
  • Happy Christmas BRB, Dave, Debby, Skye, Frisa and all bloggers. Like BRB I am also desperate for up to date news-pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese Dave or Debby or even one of our beautiful eagles. Looks like a bird theme christmas for me with The lady of the Loch book about Britain's oldest osprey, The Norfolk Botanical gardens fantastic calendar about their rescue and adventures and now a book call The Eeeees about last years nesting season at the famous Decorah bald eagle nest and their 3 chicks.I can wait to look at them.

Jillian

Children
No Data