New camera for christmas?

Did anyone get a new camera for Christmas?  Not me unfortunately but I would have thought that by now we would have an avalanche of new pics from around the Reserves appearing on our photo blog, nothing!!

I've given up with the blog but surely there will be some good, interesting photo's around.

I'll keep looking, any one else interested!?

Seize the day!

• How do you get photos on to the photo page?  I took a picture of a Roe Deer last month but couldn't find how to post it to the page.

No new camera for Christmas but I shall remain hopeful that by the time my birthday comes around in spring.......[fingers exceedingly crossed], perhaps I might get one then?

• No new camera or me either :(

It's fairly straightforward to post photos from your computer.  Go to the PHOTOS page and click on the "New Post" button at top right.  When the "Create or Amend photo" page appears, click on "Choose File".  When the sub-window appears, select the photo from your computer via the "Browse" button below "Upload file".  Then wait until the "file uploaded" message appears, click "Save" and add title, text and tags as appropriate.

It would be nice to see some other pics posted to break the developing sequence of my Marsh Harrier photos!