Blog, what blog!?

If ever there was a need for a blog it is now but no-one seems to be disposed to do it.  16 days since the last one, surely something interesting has happened since then!?  I would suggest someone takes a photo out of the VC window each morning and just gives a weather forecast or a brief snapshot of interesting goings on, something to keep the interest going, waddyasay!!?

What's happening on our Reserve?

Seize the day!

• Frank you old rabble rouser! I  get your point and I am feeling entirely guilty but there isn't the hours in the day and even at the end of the day I simply don't have the energy.

With Nick and Anne gone it is a busy time and I am spending give or take half my time outside of Weymouth and learning the ropes in a very different role. This is first time I have even logged on to the Community pages in a couple of weeks. Added to that Luke has taken a holiday (of the busmans variety) to Lundy the so and so.

No one more than me wishes to keep the blog going - we were all very proud of it and aware of its value - but even typing this is an effort.

Be patient. I will not allow it to crumble...

See you mate.

• Thanks for the response Nick but all is well and Cubby has taken up the cudgel and is wielding it very well on your behalf!  Catch ya later...

Seize the day!