first time visit

I am hoping visit your reserve for the first time shortly, I can't say when, it depends on work.  I am just wondering if there are any 'dog' free paths which we can use? 

Coots are fun to watch

• Hi Harrier,

if you pop into the RSPB Snape Wildlife Information Centre at the Snape Maltings quay, open Thursdays to Tuesdays from 10.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 4.30pm and whenever else the entrance door is open, I can provide you with a map for the area.

All our walks are open access, means everyone is welcome to walk with a dog, we only ask them to keep it on a lead because of the ground breeding birds.

Hope to see you soon,

Monika

• THanks for the information, we are hoping to come down tomorrow, weather and work permitting and if my mother is fit

Coots are fun to watch

• Had a great day, was lucky enough to see the Dartford Warblers or Crossbills, mother really enjoyed the walk although she need a sit down during the walk.  I am sure that in the future you will have some sort of seating arranged.  A great day, a good meal and we will be back sometime

Coots are fun to watch

• Hi Harrier,

great to read that you had a good time at Snape. I must have missed you at the Wildlife Information Centre and hope you will get an opportunity to say 'Hi' next time.

I will take the suggestion about "some sort of seating" forward. Hopefully it will improve soon. I myself know places where I would love to have a bench to enjoy the scenery in a more comfortable way...

All the best,

Monika