Sandwell Valley

hi there, planning to go to Sandwell Valley on Thursday this week, whats the best place to go ? are the hides open? what is there to see? can we get a map of the site there, thanks Roger

Roger

• birdbox said:

hi there, planning to go to Sandwell Valley on Thursday this week, whats the best place to go ? are the hides open? what is there to see? can we get a map of the site there, thanks Roger

Many apologies I've only just looked at your request. I have been out on the reserve for the most of this week because we a team of youngsters from the Prince's Trust helping us with our habitat management. I hope my tardiness didn't distract you too much from enjoying our reserve today with the added bonus of glorious sunshine.

See you on the reserves,

Best regards,

Chris Edwards

• Unknown said:

Many apologies I've only just looked at your request. I have been out on the reserve for the most of this week because we a team of youngsters from the Prince's Trust helping us with our habitat management. I hope my tardiness didn't distract you too much from enjoying our reserve today with the added bonus of glorious sunshine.

[/quote] no problem, had a great day,sunny weather too, will certainly return again, been meaning to visit but never quite got round to it,saw weather forcast for today so I di the deed and so glad I did, saw your volunteers they were certainly working hard. Only live 30 minutes away so now I have been will tell friends and we will come again. Roger p.s thanks for info on car parks

Roger