Amazingly another visitor has caught our yawning Black-tailed Godwit in action! Clive Watts even captured Rhynchokinesis on film and the bird did it several times.

Clive has stitched together several instances of the bird doing this in a short video. The longer one below is also well worth a watch!

Bendy Bill (Clive Watts)

Shock! Horror!  An ok bird picture by me!

Howard Vaughan, Information Officer

Parents
  • Hi Howard,

It's gone quiet on the photography front for me as I prefer the macro stuff and theres not much insect life around now. The odd winter moth is as far as it goes :) When it comes to bird photography I leave that to the experts!

But come Spring I'll be back with the Nikon in the cordite store on my usual bug hunt.

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. - Albert Einstein

Comment
  • Hi Howard,

It's gone quiet on the photography front for me as I prefer the macro stuff and theres not much insect life around now. The odd winter moth is as far as it goes :) When it comes to bird photography I leave that to the experts!

But come Spring I'll be back with the Nikon in the cordite store on my usual bug hunt.

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. - Albert Einstein

Children
No Data