Due to present conditions and forecast we have decided to close the reserve today (from 2pm) to ensure visitors and staff can leave safely.
Tomorrow morning looks to be very windy, so we will aim to be open from midday at the earliest, to allow checks to be carried out.
If there are any further developments we will update as soon as we can, our phone lines are still down so please follow RSPB Minsmere on Facebook and Twitter for updates.