• Thanks Sue. I am hoping that there will be more extensive information of the observed ospreys in a future blog.

• Unknown said:

Red 7R and Yellow 68 are new to us as far as I know.

Yes they are new to me - I have added them to the spreadsheet.

[/quote]SUE C - Where do you keep the latest revision of your spreadsheet - I have looked on Tiger/Chloe site which links to your spreadsheet but this does not show the updated birds Red 7R and Yellow 68.

I do find your herculean effort in this spreadsheet a most valuable sheet of ring numbers. You need to take control of ringing UK - :):). 

• Do you think they will release the info on the ringed Scottish birds. I wonder if they are telling the relevant nest sites experts prior to releasing publicly. 

• Good point, Lmac - especially if any are from 'public' nests (we can hope...)

• Unknown said:

SUE C - Where do you keep the latest revision of your spreadsheet - I have looked on Tiger/Chloe site which links to your spreadsheet but this does not show the updated birds Red 7R and Yellow 68.

Keith

What I meant was that I had seen the info, and updated my "working copy" of the spreadsheet, which is not available online. 

I will issue an update when Rutland have done reporting on their trip, and before the start of the spring migration. 

• Thanks very much Sue C - Your herculean effort on providing this sheet is very much appreciated and always look forward to the next edition.

I do likewise and have working copies of my files and sometimes never get round to updating properly - I still have so much work to do in that aspect.

Once again Thanks for all your input.

• Keith and others may find this Rutland link useful... It goes back to 1996 onwards, found it in my old fav file.

• NiteOwl said:

Keith and others may find this Rutland link useful... It goes back to 1996 onwards, found it in my old fav file.

Barry Gilpin did the most fantastic job in creating and maintining the Rutland website from 1999 to the end of 2006.

• Nice to read they are seeing some old faces