EJ

I have always felt that we should have a thread for EJ as well as Odin.

My countdown clock says that we might expect her to swoop into Loch Garten 76 days from now. I hjope it has warmed up by then.

• Clare Bailey said:

Best not to have hopes. Just accept what happens. 

If someone came on here and admitted to having no hopes as well as calmly taking every last thing in their stride I would seriously suspect them of not being human.

[/quote]Without detracting from the truth of Tiger's advice, I applaud your sentiments, Clare! :D

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• If somebody had told me 4 years ago that I was about to become emotionally involved in the lives of 2 large birds and their offspring, I wouldn't have believed them......
  • LOL Oldshoremore you have been inflicted with ospreyitis, join the club!    

• Yes, I admit it, that is indeed the case!! (also interested in all the activity at the other nests, but just haven't got time to follow them - spend too much time on the LG site as it is...)

• My theory is that,since EJ is almost certainly imminently about to arrive and Odin is only six days behind her (he was six days early last year  - I believe this bird has an excellent memory ) they are both in Europe whilst XD is still in Africa. Chin up Mary; mine is.