EJ

I have always felt that we should have a thread for EJ as well as Odin.

My countdown clock says that we might expect her to swoop into Loch Garten 76 days from now. I hjope it has warmed up by then.

• Alison W said:

and also this one this one i think i took this the day she arrive in march

moffer. That second capture of yours is pure EJ.   Surely no doubt it is EJ.

See above

• I hope you had a good day Keith and managed to consult at least 2 good lawyers - I think you will need them (libel discussions are reaching a conclusion about the 2003 slur on her character). Further to my post of 11.22 pm yesterday my client and I have discussed your post of 11.01 and, to be polite, we consider it to be 'all mouth and no trousers.' My client is very much looking forward to your visit during week commencing 2nd April and has already commenced target practice in anticipation.

She is more than willing to answer any questions you have, but, apart from her life away from Loch Garten, has no secrets. Her every movement on the nest is watched and logged. Ask all the questions you desire, my client believes that 100s if not 1000s of forum users will answer them before she has an opportunity.

BTW I am advised that Odin rarely takes a daily paper.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• CRINGER

My learned friend you appear to call the shots in your favour 2003.

I prefer to call the shots in my favour 2004 and 2005.

I have a few questions today for your client.

Did your client not chose OVS as a partner and mated from 25 March 2004 onwards.

On the 31 March 2004 and 1 April 2004 did your client mate with an unidentified male in her own bed whilst her partner OVS was fishing. YES or NO is accepted.

I may need to call Mr Andrew Simkins (Your client may know him) if your client responds with an unnacceptable answer.

Then after Henrys arrival and after many battles did she not mate with Henry on or before 15 April 2004.

3 In her own bed in three weeks and especially the unidentified unringed male is not acceptable behaviour of a lady.

You said FLOOSY I may have other words.

I am interested in the answers from your client and then may discuss 2005 later in the week. My friend on his way home is very interested in that year having been rejected he may like to input.

• Greetings Keith. It may take me and my client a wee while to sift out the typos and hence decipher the questions just from the first sentence. In the meantime if any forum members have any views - they have been watching - feel free to post!

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• CRINGER - My learned friend - I think you fully understand the questions - however corrected in case your client can not understand..

I did not ask her supporters for a character reference many of who know her only in the past few years. Lets talk 2004 and 2005 Sir. Your client I believe has a good memory and keeps a little black book I believe.

Like many young Ospreys that "PLay Around" in their earlier years but then settle down in later life - (A bit like human life really).

I never asked for views but directed questions of your client and any forum members must keep to "FACTS" rather than sentimental views.

• May I interject here. Was not the real villian here Green 7B?  If Green 7B had not committed the heinous crime of evicting EJ from wedded bliss her beloved Orange VS then she would probably have remain an anonymous osprey with her eggs being stolen with monotonous regularity by pine martens.

Instead sometime between 26 April and May 9th 2003 this crime was committed and EJ was forcibly ejected by that grand daughter of Ollie that legenday Loch Garten male.

So the question boils down to one of, can you be faulted for going back with your ex-husband from whom you were forcibly separated?

I am reminded of a wonderful line from "Washington Behind Closed Doors". When Sally Walon found out that Bill Martin delay at a certain funeral was not as innocent as he pretended, she said "You mean you slept with your wife".

In EJ's case this might be rephrased "You mean you slept with your husband?"

• TIGER - I accept EJ going back to her beloved husband OVS at a different home and am sure our learned friend will like this line.

I ask our learned friend CRINGER QC is it acceptable whilst he is out fishing that on or about the 31/3/2004 and 1/4/2004 she should invite another unringed male into her bed.

Why did she also not go off with her beloved husband when Henry returned and defeated the other two males.