The Osprey Chat Thread for September 2011

In response to the demand for an osprey chat thread I am now making one for September 2011.  I guess there will be quite a bit to chat about given the success of the extension thread.

• Bynack took nearly the same route as the Rosyth to Zebrugge, car ferry! (Without actually going Rosyth), but he got the other end almost right!! :o))

ChloeB & Tiger's Osprey Data Site

Sat track schedule Spring 2014

LG 7 days; RW & SWT nil; LDOP varies

• black jaguar    Yes but very few birds have taken the Bynack route. There was a young Scottish bird called  S8H  which took a similar route in 2001.

In 2008 Deshar thought about going that route but turned back. I think in retrospect he should have carried on. 

• Good evening EVERYONE and hello to Black Jaguar - nice to see you've joined us

I see not a lot has changed re Tore and Bynack but they seem happy enough exploring and generally finding their talons.

AW is amazing - he's almost home!  what a guy. Hamilton or Button  of the Osprey world and he chose the race route to perfection crossing the Channel near Dover and the Med near Gibraltar and O9 is following hotly behind almost along the same track   wayay  ! or however it is spelled.

I wonder where EJ and Odin are now ? it would just be great to know  where they winter.