Procedure for Posting on Threads

This site is now a nightmare.  With no guidance from as yet from the RSPB we are in a right pickle.

So can we come together as the Loch Garten Forum and try to agree a common approach / procedure for posting:

Everyone, please put forward your views and between us we’ll try and whip up something.  

• No idea how this website works anymore and sorry if this is in the wrong place :(

I didn't post much other years and mainly 'lurked' but I don't know that I'll even manage that this year with the new layout.

I appreciate you all and will look in now and again if I can work out how to find you

• It's super to see you,  - I won't advise you except to say that if you want to post it's best to hit Reply at the end of the Original Post in any thread, cos that way your post will appear at the end.  Yeah, that's what I said Stuck out tongue winking eye

I do hope that very soon we'll be reverted back to sanity but we've all been holding our breath for so long we're kinda puce in the face Rage

(I thought I'd better check what colour "puce" is, and find that it comes from French for flea, cos it's the colour of flea blood stains.)

IMAGICAT

• Nice to hear from you 25Mac.

Sorry but I did laugh when reading "and sorry if this is in the wrong place"  -   Certainly not, in fact I don't even know if there is a right place to post within this dumfounded setup.

Scylla's advice is good - if you wish to post, click on the reply button on the opening post.  That will at least place your post either last or first depending on what view is chosen ie oldest or newest.    

Personally, I always select newest to hopefully get the latest news and some of us are dating the posts to help as they have even managed to screw that up!

It is a shame as we are losing regulars and I just can't see any new members joining the forum.  It really is quite a dire situation.   

But do pop in now and again