Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 31 December 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope 2024 is the best year possible for all of you. I wish you peace and send you love, my friends. 

• What fabulous photos Clare. Somehow they seem even better with the rain. So glad you found them. They are brilliant birds aren’t they?
    Pat - sadly, car insurance is going up enormously everywhere. They say it is due to increased repair costs but - - - !!!!!!
    Last summer my quote was twice as much and I managed to get a slight reduction when I phoned. 4 times does seem rather extreme though.
  • Clare What a beautiful pic.

Pat That is crazy, so unfair. Like you and many others we were horrified by the PO scandal. What sort of person allows this sort of thing to happen and to tell each and everyone that they were the only one this was happening to !!!

I mentioned that OH had made a complaint about the service at our hotel on Christmas Eve. He has received a reply from the GM and we are happy with the response.
  • Clare That last photo on the link is perfect in how it shows details of the feathers and how they seem to melt into each other. Waxwings is a good name, if not altogether poetic.