GLASLYN - June 2023 to end of season

Link to Glaslyn - May 2023

The liaison of Aran with a new female, Elen, taking over from much-mourned MrsG, has been almost seamless.

They have laid 2 eggs, the first of which hatched @ 01:38 on 31 May.  It's been fairly subdued so far, but here were a lively few moments:

IMAGICAT

• I just loved your post Scylla  - gave me a really good laugh. Thank you

And i know exactly what you mean about the Chat, I've often been crushed in the crowd tool

But here ........           PurseDark sunglasses                 Womans hatRing

I've picked up your toys for you                           Grinning

• Unknown said:
    I've picked up your toys for you

Thank you, you tidy person you Grin

93 September

Now that we'vve seen that all 3 are still here and that the 2 juvies have been fed, I'm leaving it there (so much less stressful1).

IMAGICAT

• 04 September

This is a repeat of info elsewhere - my new ££ downloader has started crashing repeatedly - all of a sudden, out of nowhere - so I'm restricted.

From YT Chat:

6:34 AM  Lynne (Bird7) 06:32 OH1 to perch calling for fish, looks around and then away again.

IMAGICAT

• 2-3 minutes ago, 0H1 received a flounder from Aran:

IMAGICAT

• What a sterling effort Scylla - hats off to you and thank you, I was too busy getting exhausted by walking most of the PM in the hot sun.

• scylla said:
    my new ££ downloader has started crashing repeatedly - all of a sudden, out of nowhere - so I'm restricted.

So sorry to read that there's been more tech trouble for you, can you get a refund?

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• WendyBartter said:
    more tech trouble for you, can you get a refund?

I could, but there's no alternative.  Besides, BART has been using the same software with no problems, so it's a mystery why it worked fine for a week and then started crashing like the last version did.  I plan to format C-drive and reinstall Windows but it's... you know!

Daar 0H1 has been sitting on my desktop since this morning waiting for me to finish taking the spider's web and sun-streaks off, if you only look from a distance it might be OK:

EDIT - Wow, I've just seen it after posting and can't believe how well it's come out!  If only I could remember how I did it !!!

Original:

His fish:

I've just fled from YT Chat, in tears, as usual Stuck out tongue winking eye

I didn't find 0H2 get a fish but did see him having "fun" with a really pestery Magpie:

All I can say is - que sera, sera Smirk

IMAGICAT

• What an absolutely terrific capture of 0H1  Scylla. So well done and thank you. 

ThumbsupHeart eyesClapClapClap                                  

• scylla said:
    I plan to format C-drive and reinstall Windows but it's... you know!

A big fat pain in the derriere, don't know where you find the patience Scylla!

scylla said:
    I've just fled from YT Chat, in tears, as usual

No experience of this, why is it so dreadful?

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• My YT Chat prob:

WendyBartter said:
    No experience of this, why is it so dreadful?

It's overwhelmed by lots and lots of off-topic comments, can't see the wood for the trees.

05 September - yes, yesterday - my forgotten snap of 0H1 hoping for a fish:

06 September

0H1 was on 'n off perch and nest during the morning but I didn't find any fish.  Midday-ish, I think this was Aran with a fish, which I think he ate entirely:

Aha!  This comment is from YT Chat @ 22:00:

...only OH1 this morning. Aran arrived with a fish but no takers

That's gratifying Wink

IMAGICAT