Dyfi Ospreys 2023 season.

Dyfi live stream is now on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pqHg8Dt7pg

We have a few problems with the video stuttering, these will be looked at as soon as possible.

Visitor.
Visitor to the nest, with their lunch!

ColinA

• Brilliant news! Many thanks, Colin!
  • I stopped this download to be able to check thru the completed file, and about 3 seconds after it had finished processing I opened Edge browser and my downloader crashed - that's the first time I've noticed a particular something that might be causing the crashes these past few weeks.

Times are approx because there's no timeline on this cam.

17:00 - Telyn arrives with flapping fish, commences to eat on right high perch.

17:30 - Idris floats down to nest - gets nestorising in no time!  Flies to Telyn, rebuffed when trying to pinch her fish, but later he gets it - and when he's finished eating, they mate 3 times Heart eyes

Video is Unlisted:

IMAGICAT

• Thanks everyone for the pics and posts. I chanced to be watching when Idris arrived, possibly the first time that has happened to me, but that is just a tiny bonus when compared to the joy from seeing that this nest has its residents back for another year! Hope the other known nests will be as lucky (as we know a few of them already are). I am just as happy to read about returnees after the fact--just want them to arrive.

Kind regards, Ann

• HI ALL

Telyn

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Hiya LIMPY !!! !!! !!! Hugging 

A couple of bits from yesterday.

They gave us a look at the beavers' lodge - kinda, and dashed over to the nest just in time to see Dylan make a skew-whiff mating attempt Grin  (I think the sound is out of sync.)

Telyn did get fed, but I was must upset because the cam didn't stay for the downing of the tailfin Tired face

IMAGICAT

• 02 April

Around 06:00 there was skydancing and then Idris, I think, flapped across the screen and back and landed on the nest - and the cam went down @ 06:05.

IMAGICAT

• What a size of very much alive fish (mullet?) Idris brought in at just after 19.30. He went straight to the pole perch to eat it. He did well to even hold onto it as it was so lively.

There should be plenty for Telyn later. 

• 02/03 April overnight...

Oh Emyr !!!  All is forgiven - we have a nightlight on the high perch AstonishedHugging

The one on the left flew between the nest perch and the high perch several times, the one on the right seemed to have a fish:

The nightlight went out moments after this, maybe a bit after 05:30:

IMAGICAT

• Morning

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here