Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 25 December 2022

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

I wish all those who celebrate a joyful and meaningful Christmas. Love to everyone and your families.

It was so nice to see LIMPY and ALAN on last week's thread. Best wishes to both of you.

• Thank you and same to you DIANE. I hope you are keeping warm & safe. So far today (11 am) it is only 24 C here by the beach, city is already 28 on its way to max of 32.

Our turkey roll is in oven. I wonder if OH will notice I bought thigh (my favourite); I have a breast roll for his birthday. He did not find the chocs in fridge, but he had to start on them as soon as I presented them - breakfast!

Dau#1 visiting tomorrow on her way to lunch at her in-laws. Dau#2 sometime later this week. I veto-ed Tues as temp will be 41.

Best wishes to ALL I hope you enjoy your Christmas Day (when it arrives)

• Thank you, DIANE. I do hope that you are warm and that the storm is leaving your area.
  • Thank you Diane: Please let us know how you're doing - and best wishes for a peaceful and warm(!)-ish day.

We had turkey, ham, etc, etc., dinner today when daughter, grandson and girlfriend came over; we were all too full to even think of dessert. I suspect I'll get hungry just before I topple into bed.

My very best wishes of the season to everyone on this very special thread. Thank you all for your friendship and support this last year. Be safe.
  • A very Merry Christmas to all and thank you for all your interesting posts and for Being There!

To all of you and your families, I wish a safe and peaceful New Year.

• Thank you Diane for the new week., I also hope you will soon the storm , and manage to keep warm, with out any power outage

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.

Like others ours is not HEALTHY and we fight for recovery each day.. so no celebration this year.

Bless you all and hope 2023, will bring a new broom.

• Good Christmas Morning to you all. Thank you, Diane for starting off the week and Christmas Day.

I hope Everyone has a good day, and that AQ has had a good day already! It's a privilege to know all the lovely people on this thread, and to "meet" you all for regular chats. We are so lucky to share our good days and our woes with such friends.

Happy Christmas.
  • SunnyKate - You posted at the same time -- I'm sorry that things are not good for you {{HUGS}} Take Care of yourself.
  • Happy Christmas to you all. Have a lovely day (or AQ I hope you had a lovely day) Thank you for welcoming me to this lovely group. I hope everyone has a good day. I am just about to set off to drive to my sisters in time for church.
  • Good morning, Happy Christmas and big thanks to DIANE!
  • Morning all: About to try to Facetime my UK family, who are all gathered at nephew's. It'll be the usual chaos of various people waving and shouting at the phone but oh well..... :-))

SunnyKate2: All the best to you; am sending healing thoughts across the Pond. Take care.