LOCH GARTEN June 2022

All quiet on the Osprey front. Mistle started gently food soliciting, then quiet, then stood up to reveal.........

,, what appeared to be a half eaten rainbow trout! No doubt Scylla will be able to get a much sharper image than me. All this happened about 5:45.  It was as stiff as a board. When was that delivered?

Afrer faffing around getting images 1 of them has come back to the nest and is incubating - can't tell which. 

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• Catchup continued...

Bark, not fish :(((

At last a fish, small, but all contrubutions gratefully received (by Mistle, Bob, and especially by us!):

Another small fish - I think this was a better feed - onlya couple of snippets included because finding all the bites is too, too stressful Tired face

A bigger fish!

I'm away for a while, once I've caught up on posts made while I've been in RF Grin

IMAGICAT

• CRinger said:
    She started feeding the chicks again

Did I miss something? Astonished Smile

I'm still logging off, otherwise I'll die from empty-stomachtitis.

IMAGICAT

• 16:42 Mistle STILL feeding on #3. Chick is full!

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• Apparently there was delivery of FOTD#4 @ 16:54. If she eats it will she be able to take off? Joy

• Unknown said:

CRinger said:
    still searching for a good cocktail using Campari

My other favorite summer drink is Campari & soda with lime. A simple and refreshing drink.

Sounds nice, but I try and stick to the rule that a cocktail has to have at least 2 sources of alochol! Hic!  I wonder whether it could be improved witn a shot of Tequila. 

• Ohhhhhhhhhhh I just found a recipe called Campari To-Kill-Ya!
    You will need:
    2 shots tequila
    1 shot campari
    1 shot lime juice
    half a shot of orange juice
    half a shot of syrup
    tonic water
    A simple map showing you where your bedroom is.

I think that's a second egg hatch celebration drink!

• 18:26 Axel to the nest with what I believe is the tail of #4 which he took away earlier.

• "...with what I believe is the tail of #4"

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• CRinger said:
    Campari To-Kill-Ya!

<hurriedly gathers ingredients so they are ready to go>

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs