LOCH GARTEN - May 2022

AX6 Axel and his lovely unringed partner Mistle are bonding well, and Mistle has been threatening to lay an egg - we await developments.

It seems that Mistle has been on the perch & nest all night:

IMAGICAT

• FISH! It's a biggie. The boy's dun tremendous today

(c) RSPB Loch Garten

• Pardon me. but what did I say yesterday about the effect of weather on Osprey foraging. No wind and just a few showers today. Checkmate.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• I have had enough of a so called Osprey expert on live chat so have just shot him down, pinned him to a tree and asked him (metaphorically) if he wants a blindfold. Blinded by science he resorted to his only defence - SILENCE! I hate these people who think they know so much more than they do and try and impfress others.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• You tell 'em, CRINGER Grin

I woke up this morning to fnd nearly 300 failed Alyth files, took ages to delete them without (I hope) including any of the other cams that were dotted throughout Tired face

Therefore not too much love and care given to last night's whopper - which made up for all the aggro when I found it:

One for girth and the other for length:

She brought a big portion back @ 22:40 and Axel didn't want any, off he flew!

IMAGICAT

• STARTED A NEW THREAD FOR JUNE

THE MAY THREAD IS  NOW CLOSED