LOCH GARTEN - May 2022

AX6 Axel and his lovely unringed partner Mistle are bonding well, and Mistle has been threatening to lay an egg - we await developments.

It seems that Mistle has been on the perch & nest all night:

• CRinger said:
    I will have to look to see if she eats with a look of 'guilty pleasure' next time.

I have only seen Axel to have "a look of guilty pleasure." Just sayin'

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• I celebrated the arrival of an egg yesterday with one (who is counting?) G & T. I felt that 5 fish is also cause for celebration so I made home-made Strawberry Daiquiri. Plenty of ice, lime juice and strangely misread (double) the quantity of rum in the recipe. Over to you Sheila to do the daily summary (hic!). It doesn't say in the recipe how long you can keep it! I only made 1.5l. I think every fish he brings deserves to be celebrated with a new glass.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• Axel has had a good day which means Mistle has as well No comment from the centre???
  • CRinger said:
    I celebrated the arrival of an egg yesterday with one (who is counting?) G & T. I felt that 5 fish is also cause for celebration so I made home-made Strawberry Daiquiri. Plenty of ice, lime juice and strangely misread (double) the quantity of rum in the recipe. Over to you Sheila to do the daily summary (hic!). It doesn't say in the recipe how long you can keep it! I only made 1.5l. I think every fish he brings deserves to be celebrated with a new glass.

I'm with you, CRinger. I had three yesterday. No fixings for Strawberry Daquiri here, but I'll join you with a few more G&Ts.

• see previous page patily
  • Fish. She pecked him on the head after the delivery.

• Fish numero seeeees! (French phonetic!). Buy a double load of tar and feathers for Saturday is my advice now Cirrus (see previous posts). Just thinking of an appropriate costume for you for Sunday. Cirrus is open to all orders - not only me that should set the punishment! He besmirched Axel's reputation in front of thousands!

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• ESPB Video just commented on live chat that all will be revealed shortly asbout naming Mistle. OOOOOPS! Sorry - the female Osprey who has laid an egg on our beloved nest.

• Is that yet another fish? Axel has had a good day.