OSPREY CHAT 2022 + ***CAM LINKS***

•     PLease, yes to separate threads for Llyn Brenig and Clewydog - Scylla. I've got my folders ready   :

• Actually, the live stream in available only on; www.youtube.com/watch
    forgot how to do a posh link sorry
  • "Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that."

Bill Shankly will be turning in his grave at your bastardisation of his quote  Ian

• In reply to Ian S:

Ian S said:

"Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that."

Bill Shankly will be turning in his grave at your bastardisation of his quote   Ian

I did try to add an apology for the paraphase in my signature but the site said it was too many characters. In lieu I offered a prayer of forgiveness to the great man,

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• In reply to nelliethehooker:

nelliethehooker said:
    Scylla,

Thanks for the links. Do you know what the situation is at Llyn Brenig with regards to the investigation into the destruction on the next pole last year, and what, if any, progress has been made to erect a new one?

I don't know a great deal, nellie, but the Forest had a lot of destruction as a result of the various storms this year, which has left the nest far more open.  It may well appeal to them, as osprey generally need to high, view good views.  The camera were put up earlier, and a lot of info can be found on their FB page, here.  Sadly I don't think anyone has ever been charged, and no info has come out.

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018

• In reply to Cirrus:

Cirrus said:
    the live stream in available only on; www.youtube.com/watch

That's from last April, Cirrus.  To get a current live stream we need to click on one marked  LIVE  on the Channel page.

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• In reply to scylla:

Thanks, scylla. I did eventually find AG's post, but there doesn't seem to have been any news on the progress of the investigation. Looks like it has stalled.
  • In reply to SheilaFE:

Thanks Sheila, I will certainly have a look on the FB page you posted. Cheers.
  • In reply to scylla:

scylla said:

Cirrus said:
    the live stream in available only on; www.youtube.com/watch

That's from last April, Cirrus.  To get a current live stream we need to click on one marked  LIVE  on the Channel page.

But ! none of them are LIVE !  sob

• This so frustrating. Is there a reason so many of the links don't work? i.e they are not yet live? But Lowe's should be live and it isn't
    The only ones that work are Arkaik Glaslyn and Poole