LOCH GARTEN - FEEDBACK ON YOUR MUG ORDERS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Can I be so bold as to start this new thread for the most iconic Osprey nest in the world?

Hopefully if the season progresses the way all of us would like it can be changed to a monthly, weekly then daily threads!

Question: are we having a sweepstake for the first confirmed sighting of a bird on the nest this year? If so I will get my prediction in now - 21st March 7.53 am Osprey without a fish.

We can only hope that we shall be able to witness it ourselves via a camera rather than having to read a report.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• SheilaFE said:

How lovely to see so many fellow pisceans (is that correct?)

I think most of us are Arians!

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• Hi all Is my guess too late? I'm sure itsgoing to be Friday 25th March 9.50 am No fish involved
  • patily said:
    Hi all Is my guess too late? I'm sure itsgoing to be Friday 25th March 9.50 am No fish involved

Not too late at all - too late is when the first Osprey has been confirmed to land on the nest!

• I think its important to try and start every day with a smile. I dare any Osprey lover to use the prizes and NOT have a good start to their day! Not wishing to arouse any feelings of early morning spousal jealousy I decided it would be best to provide 2 of these unique prizes. Cue drum roll…………………… I can reveal the prize(s) for the guess which is closest to the first confirmed landing on the Loch Garten Osprey nest (of an Osprey) this year are………………..

Register your guess NOW ……………..TEMPUS FUGIT!!

• CRinger said:

OMG - how can I cheat ??? !!! 

Blue heart Heart  Purple heart 

You've gone above and beyond, CRinger, what an amazing prize Heart eyes 

IMAGICAT

• Oh wow!!! I have never hoped I'd win a prize more!! You are so very kind CRinger!!

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018   https://www.imagicat.com/

• OMG -  How can I cheat !!!I don't  stand a chance  I don't thinks. Oh well. Super prize  for someone. many thanks  so much CRinger

• I am with the "Oh wow!" and the "OMG!" crowds! How can you bear to part with those fabulous mugs, CRinger?! Or do you have more you are keeping? Furthermore, before you ship them off to the winner, is there any way they could be copied by some design-your-own mug company? I imagine many of the rest of us would be willing to buy them with possibly an added amount to donate to the charity of your choice, presumably an Osprey charity. And doesn't the necklace on the new female from last year (Mistle) look quite a bit like EJ's in this photo?

Kind regards, Ann

• What a lovely thing to do! Thanks very much CRinger

• Firstly OMG CRinger, what a prize, where did you get those mugs, how fabulous they are and she looks just lovely, oh the memories.

Secondly for all you Opsreyholics on here, there will be no cheating and changing dates or anything other, now that you have seen the fabulous mugs, as I have it all charted and will post the details on the date someone touches down!

Thirdly, the 23rd March will be the arrival date, my guess, as I WANT THAT MUG with the beautiful EJ on it!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.