LOCH GARTEN - FEEDBACK ON YOUR MUG ORDERS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Can I be so bold as to start this new thread for the most iconic Osprey nest in the world?

Hopefully if the season progresses the way all of us would like it can be changed to a monthly, weekly then daily threads!

Question: are we having a sweepstake for the first confirmed sighting of a bird on the nest this year? If so I will get my prediction in now - 21st March 7.53 am Osprey without a fish.

We can only hope that we shall be able to witness it ourselves via a camera rather than having to read a report.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• AYE, oops, did I get it right , oh dear
  • Unknown said:
    AYE, oops, did I get it right , oh dear

That will do for me!

I will let YOU have the honour of starting new thread LOCH GARTEN - MARCH 2022.

(Then when syclla returns I can put all the blame on you!)

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• CRinger said:

Cirrus said:
    AYE, oops, did I get it right , oh dear

That will do for me!

I will let YOU have the honour of starting new thread LOCH GARTEN - MARCH 2022

Uh oh! Cirrus either has cold feet or on a prolonged lunch break. Ok - I will do the dirty deed myself and open a new thread and remember to add added protection pending the return of scylla and his response to the new thread!

• Bumping up to see if anyone's else wants to add their guess?

15 in now, will add the updated list next week, on Saturday (19th) before the 1st guess date, which is the 20th March at the  moment.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Ospreys at Loch of the Lowes, now also Rutland! Enter your guess for Loch Garten before the first bird lands on the nest! Time, date and whether they bring a fish is all that's required - unique prizes on offer for the winner!

• Well fellow Ospreyholics, here as promised is the final list of guess's for an Osprey to land at Loch Garten and hopefully on our new nest.

Fingers crossed for a pair to pick the new nest, fall in love, do everything that Osprey's should do and after so many years, raise chick's at the most iconic and wonderful place in Loch Garten.

Good luck everyone, I really hope one of us is lucky and has picked the correct date and will get the must have prize that CRinger has so kindly gifted.

Scylla                       Sunday               20th March     @      09.30am        Fish
    CRinger                   Monday              21st March     @      07.53am        No fish
    Sandra                     Monday              21st March     @      10.05am        Fish
    Korky                       Wednesday        23rd March     @        2.40pm        No fish
    Catlady                    Wednesday        23rd March     @        3.30pm        No fish
    Bluesky2                 Thursday            24th March     @       11.00am       No fish
    Pam                         Friday                  25th March     @       07.30am       No fish
    Patily                        Friday                 25th March     @       09.50pm       No fish
    Gardebnbirder        Sunday               27th March     @       10.00am       No fish
    CC                            Monday              28th March     @       12.00am       No fish
    Cirrus                      Wednesday         30th March     @         4.30pm       Fish
    JaneV                      Friday                    1st  April       @          2.15pm       No fish
    Nelliethehooker     Saturday               2nd April       @        13.25pm       No fish
    SheilaFE                 Saturday              10th April        @        10.42am       No fish
    Karen                      Wednesday         13th April        @          2.30pm       Fish
    MaryGK                  Friday                   15th April        @        15.02pm      No fish
    Ailie                         Saturday             16th April        @         19.03pm      No fish                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Saturday 16th 19.03.. no fish
  • So hope we get a residential pair this year on LG