GLASLYN OSPREY - 2022 SEASON

(Last season's 153-page mega-thread.)

We look forward to MrsG and Aran's return with even more eagerness and anxiety than usual.

Guestimated due dates per ©UKOspreys.uk

GLASLYN YOUTUBE CHANNEL - where the latest live stream link can always be found.

IMAGICAT

• LAM, Lovely to hear that you are visiting in person (or have I misunderstood your comments?) If there is any breeze at all you will have discovered that standing in the Visitor Centre between the open doors is a bit like standing in a mild wind tunnel--but lovely and cooling on a hot day--Lol! Hope you also visit the other Welsh nests--all different, but great! We love them all.

Kind regards, Ann

• Hi LAM, glad you’ve made it to Glaslyn and been able to see Mrs G, Aran and their family. Sorry about all your techno issues, thanks for the photos you managed and observations. Glad you got to see Aran fishing and him and Mrs G perching closely together. Enjoy the rest of your visit. Blush
  • Good Morning All
    No Gardenbirder you have not misunderstood we are visiting in person and yes very windy up in VC but we were on the ground mostly at the hide by picnic tables. We saw the PC nest and Aeron and O14 doing a lot of defending with some great flying! We visited Dyfi and Cllwedog in July and intend to visit Llyn Brenig as well as the PC nest whilst we are here this time. The Glaslyn Valley is spectacular setting very rural and wild, has the feel of a natural nest!
    Thank you Glider yes it's fantastic to be here and see the Glaslyn King and Queen in situ :-)
    Currently Mrs G preening on a tree and no one else to be seen lol!
  • Meanwhile a few more of the handsome Aran from the other day when he was chasing an intruder!

• Hi LAM - totally over the moon that you have made it to Wales and now seen Mrs G and Aran.

Have a wonderful trip and I'll pop in now and again to keep up with your news.
  • Hello Karen lovely to see you here in Wales with us! :-)
    Thank you and we will do our best to keep you updated with any action but a lot of trees for the family to hide away in lol! And together with other techno /heat issues beginning to understand fully and empathise with Scylla's issues :-)
  • LAM How lovely for yu to be at Glaslyn I agree with you about the valley If I was able I would write a poem to it but your description is spot on Love your pics of the birdsin the air and the one of the gorgeous Mrs G nd Aran nd your accompanying report is absolutely adorable One to carry in the heart for ever Thank you Enjoy the rest of your trip