Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 23 January 2022

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a joyful, serene week! Stay safe, everyone. 

• Yuk weather. Too hot & humid to think. Weeds thriving.
  • I don’t care who you are, what you’re driving or where you would rather be.

Just keep staring – I may do a trick.

It’s time to pull over and change the air in your head.

(bumper stickers)

• Good Morning. Dry again, here, but it feels cold: I think it's about one degree. Not going to be more than 3 or 4 today, so will wear a warm sweater! We're very grateful that we can have our heating on, but feel for those who will now be trying to keep their rising bills down.
  • Agree, LINDY. For some folk, keeping warm means more than it does to others. I can quite see that some people just don't feel the cold but for the life of me, can't understand why others who are cold but could easily afford to have a warm home, won't put the heating on !

• Annette, I have been trying to figure out what to do regarding voting rights, and will look into Vote Forward. Thank You! I've stopped listening to morning news, so distressing.

Diane, I hope your mighty push forward gets you past this challenging time, and that begin feeling better. We are all rooting for you from various parts of the globe.

Linda, I love Bonnie's unimpressed expression with her gleaming white whites!

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• It's certainly something which divides opinion, Heather. Our Youngest seems to have got used to living in colder homes, so we have to wear layers when we visit them! But I do get cross with some of the younger generation who seem to wear just t shirts, with the heating turned up to a furnace! What about them supposedly caring for the environment?
  • CC - Just seen your post - Bonnie managed to look very pained throughout the procedure, and tried unsuccessfully to get out of the bath, but was very accepting of it really. She now smells much sweeter and has a fluffier tail, LOL!!
  • I think that's what they hate--the smelling sweeter! Then they think,
    "I just need some animal poop to roll in now..."

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• LINDY - Moderation in all things! I don't know anyone who wears shorts and has the house like a furnace - although even on cold days here I see the occasional person outside wearing tee shirt and shorts...
  • Ha! Heather -- we have several residents in our town who wear shorts all year round, even outside! Including at least two postmen, of course,

AQ- Love the bumper sticker quotes today. Thanks for braving your hot computer area to bring us our daily fix!