LLYN BRENIG, LLYN CLYWEDOG WELSH OSPREY PROJECTS CAPTURES & UPDATES MARCH 2021 TO END FEB 2022

Please use this thread for any Screen Captures and Updates on these Welsh Osprey Projects. 

LLYN BRENIG

FEMALE - BLUE 24(10) - HATCHED RUTLAND WATER, ENGLAND

MALE - BLUE HR7(14) - HATCHED LAKE OF MENTEITH, SCOTLAND

LINK TO BRENIG OSPREY PROJECT FACEBOOK PAGE

LLYN CLYWEDOG 

FEMALE - DELYTH - UNRINGED (DID NOT RETURN)

FEMALE - 5F (SEREN)

MALE - DYLAN - UNRINGED 

© NWR - LLYN CLYWEDOG OSPREYS

LINK TO APRIL 2020 TO END FEB 2021 THREAD

May they all arrive back safely. 

• Thanks for the heads-up, PATILY - as usual I'd had my head in something else and not started downloading - this is from rollback, fortunately short 'n sweet (he kept his back to us all the time while eating):

• Llyn Brenig

The live stream is supposed to be live but according to me it's frozen again - nothing is moving.  I wonder if anyone could be so kind as to check it, in case it's "just me"?

New URL.

• It is frozen for me too, Scylla
  • It is nice to see something other than an empty nest Seren only member of the family seen so far this morning, even on scroll back

C NWT Llyn Clywedog

• Sandra P said:
    It is frozen for me too, Scylla

Thank you, Sandra Kissing heart

They reset it later, but then suddenly it got focused quite closely on the trees and was left there, so I don't know who this was who stayed 5 minutes:

The picture has stayed the same ever since, not a glimpse of anyone else @ now.

• At least the feisty fish was small enough for Solo to handle and not lose it over the side this time :)
    Thank you Patily and Scylla
  • Clywedog 27 July

Late lunch for496:

Another flapping Perch nearly lost - but fortunately it gave up the ghost and 496 was able to dig it out from the fence sticks:

(I forgot the caption "he ate a lot" before he flew off with the tailend.)

Later, Seren brought fish, ate some herself, fed some to 496:

Then dear Dylan brought a flattish fish with reddish fins:

Oh, it wasn't flattish at all, it was a Perch - and here it is, unneeded, being flown away:

Evening add-on:

Dylan brought in some rooty stuff and nestorised.

Seren brought in substantial leftover (probably) fish and took it away when no-one arrived for it.

Dylan brought a short stick and was still nestorising at shutdown.

• Brenig

I shan't be checking thru this till much later, but this is the scene now - whoever it is is very interested in something:

• 28 July

Clywedog

Seren had been on the nest a lot, 496 a little, then the first fish:

Which Seren flew off with !!!

496 waited, including a little sit-down of course, for 5 minutes, then flew off.

13:24 Seren brought the fish back, closely followed by 496:

496 ate some, then was on 'n off the nest with it:

15:48 Fish piece from Seren:

496 reacting to Seren descending with a traily clump:

When in doubt, have a sit-down:

The evening session was still "live" when I checked, couldn't find anyone at all on rollback.

• 28 July

Brenig

Around 08:30 "they" realised the cam was set on the trees and fixed it, but first a nice close-up of a pine trunk:

The bird I live-snapped above was LJ2:

Later he was back with a fish:

Later still they both turned up, he with fish again, which he didn't share - she stayed into darkness: