LLYN BRENIG, LLYN CLYWEDOG WELSH OSPREY PROJECTS CAPTURES & UPDATES MARCH 2021 TO END FEB 2022

Please use this thread for any Screen Captures and Updates on these Welsh Osprey Projects. 

LLYN BRENIG

FEMALE - BLUE 24(10) - HATCHED RUTLAND WATER, ENGLAND

MALE - BLUE HR7(14) - HATCHED LAKE OF MENTEITH, SCOTLAND

LINK TO BRENIG OSPREY PROJECT FACEBOOK PAGE

LLYN CLYWEDOG 

FEMALE - DELYTH - UNRINGED (DID NOT RETURN)

FEMALE - 5F (SEREN)

MALE - DYLAN - UNRINGED 

© NWR - LLYN CLYWEDOG OSPREYS

LINK TO APRIL 2020 TO END FEB 2021 THREAD

May they all arrive back safely. 

• I'm on it this morning, gurlz (and any chapz who happen by).  Empty nest at the mo.

CLYWEDOG DAYTIME

• The nest was empty when I first looked in but the Seren flew in frm behind the nest She started to move a thin, little stickbut then became very alert, looking around.That's how she remained for a while but then looked out and went to the back edge of the nest and gave a few quiet alarm calls with no mantling These changed to calls for fish....andDylan has just answered the call but noe 496 has arrived and claimed the fish
    Seren has flown so was she just asking for breakfast for her son?
  • patily said:
    496 has arrived and claimed the fish

He continues to impress !!! Astonished

A little trouble with the tail but when at first he didn't succeed he tried, tried, and tried again - and succeeded Heart

Seren got lunch at noon, she flew off with it and Dylan stayed a little while pottering:

There's another 6 hours finalising now but I can't wait for it.  Seren and 496 are on the nest at this moment, looking as tho they're expecting or wanting a fish.

See y'all later.

•  16:13 second meal:

Only Seren there for this one:

496 arrived too late, waited a bit and flew off:

Seren brought a clump:

I did a vid of her just for the sake of it:

496 arrived to wait with Mama:

Supper delivered straight to 496 Grin

• I shan't be around for the 07:00 get-go :(
  • 18 July

496 got a whole fish directly from Dylan and had no problem whatsoever making inroads - he's a pro!

He ate his fill and left some for Seren:

Teatime:

Intrusion, Dylan flew in - he ended up giving chase while Seren stayed on the nest.  496 ate his fill and flew:

Seren stayed at the back corner, then had a potter, then flew - with/out the fish?  I just can't see.

19:57 Seren was back, here she was on sentry duty @ 20:55 shutdown, compliments of my unsubtle brightening app and others, oh the trials & tribs!

• Dylan brought live fish around 8am yesterday, which Solo couldn't control, and flapped over the side. He was so upset. Sorry couldn't post at the time, not do any pics.
  • Oh CATHY Poor little thing
    Nobody at home at present
  • Cathy said:
    Dylan brought live fish around 8am yesterday, which Solo couldn't control, and flapped over the side. He was so upset. Sorry couldn't post at the time, not do any pics.

Thank you, CATHY !!! !!! !!!  I was hours late remembering to start the stream (only one hour late today, I've just started it).

I've had a look at yesterday's saved stream, can't see anything at 08:00 but someone's oncam a bit later, shall see what can be got.

I'm taking a break.

• scylla said:
    I'm taking a break.

How could I, with that hanging over me? Grin