LLYN BRENIG, LLYN CLYWEDOG WELSH OSPREY PROJECTS CAPTURES & UPDATES MARCH 2021 TO END FEB 2022

Please use this thread for any Screen Captures and Updates on these Welsh Osprey Projects. 

LLYN BRENIG

FEMALE - BLUE 24(10) - HATCHED RUTLAND WATER, ENGLAND

MALE - BLUE HR7(14) - HATCHED LAKE OF MENTEITH, SCOTLAND

LINK TO BRENIG OSPREY PROJECT FACEBOOK PAGE

LLYN CLYWEDOG 

FEMALE - DELYTH - UNRINGED (DID NOT RETURN)

FEMALE - 5F (SEREN)

MALE - DYLAN - UNRINGED 

© NWR - LLYN CLYWEDOG OSPREYS

LINK TO APRIL 2020 TO END FEB 2021 THREAD

May they all arrive back safely. 

• Seren just returned with lovely greeting sounds She took her time having a good groom Then not sure whetherDyanwas asking how much longer she was going to be, or Seren asking, !Are you ever going to get up?"

C NWWT Llyn Clewdog

• We appear to have a camper van, not there now, was there this morning and earlier in the week, looking back at the posts. I haven't been paying much attention recently, do to trying circumstances, but anyone watching, please be vigilant.
  • Thanks, Cathy, but unfortunately, I do not have much time to watch more than a couple of other nests regularly, but like you, I check back here now and then. Hope that whatever trying circumstances you are dealing with are soon settled to your satisfaction. Wishing you all the best.
  • Cathy said:
    We appear to have a camper van, not there now, was there this morning and earlier in the week, looking back at the posts. I haven't been paying much attention recently, do to trying circumstances, but anyone watching, please be vigilant.

I do very badly keeping track of this cam because it's not 24-hours - and then my eyesight is dismal so I miss a lot of minutiae.  I found more than one vehicle driving by but nothing parked like last time.  You may need this on full-screen - and it's mostly FF'd.

Another wet day, here were the eggs:

And here were the proud, contented parents-to-be:

• Thanks for updates, pics and vid from folk, much appreciated
  • All, the vehicles passing left to right at the top of the camera shot are on a local B road. There is a layby on this road at the top of the track. In normal seasons NRW place a temporary hide in that layby; but not there just now due to Covid. The view is fore shortened. I would guess it is 400 yards plus from the nest to the road. In Wales camper vans are allowed to spend one night in a lay by. The gate to the track is locked and there are several signs to tell people it is an offense to approach the nest.
  • Thanks Ann, Scylla & AG, I am useless! I had never seen the passion traffic! I thought they well away from the road etc.
    Bereavement Ann, I have so much to do, and go to work etc, so the nests are being neglected by me.
  • 16 May Clywedog

Noon lunch, which I didn't realise I had:

• 17 May

Rather late switching on, but in time to see Seren fly back with her breakfish:

Later, Dylan smacked her on the nose with a stick:

Then stood on it:

From rollback, so be grateful for what you get Grin

Dylan with supper fish:

Seren about to fly with it:

Dylan flying with what Seren brought back for him:

• A pretty calm day at Clywedog. Trout at 8.13 a.m.& perch at 16.21. Dylan got very settled incubating and needed a nudge to get him moving.