LLYN BRENIG, LLYN CLYWEDOG WELSH OSPREY PROJECTS CAPTURES & UPDATES MARCH 2021 TO END FEB 2022

Please use this thread for any Screen Captures and Updates on these Welsh Osprey Projects. 

LLYN BRENIG

FEMALE - BLUE 24(10) - HATCHED RUTLAND WATER, ENGLAND

MALE - BLUE HR7(14) - HATCHED LAKE OF MENTEITH, SCOTLAND

LINK TO BRENIG OSPREY PROJECT FACEBOOK PAGE

LLYN CLYWEDOG 

FEMALE - DELYTH - UNRINGED (DID NOT RETURN)

FEMALE - 5F (SEREN)

MALE - DYLAN - UNRINGED 

© NWR - LLYN CLYWEDOG OSPREYS

LINK TO APRIL 2020 TO END FEB 2021 THREAD

May they all arrive back safely. 

• 07 April LLYN CLYWEDOG

I didn't find another fish.

Can't download the evening add-on because it hasn't been "finalised" and it going on for ever 'n ever:

From the YouTube page, here was forlorn Seren a moment before she gave up waiting and flew @ 20:21:

• Thanks such a lot for all the information AG . And Sandra. I feel sad.
  • scylla said:

MARY - I strongly advise you to ration your time on this cam - or you may be made sick by overdoses of gorgeousness

-----------------------------oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-------------------------------------------

HA HA SCYLLA - I have just noticed your post.   I am going to have to ration my time soon, as at the moment I am getting nothing done at all. glued to the PC for hours on end. 

• Sorry to be a pest but can't see a link for today at either Brynig or Clywedog
  • Hi Lynette, the link to the Clwyedog youtube channel is in one of the early posts on the front page of this thread. The Llyn Brenig stream is not fixed yet.
  • Lynnette, I usually find the 'live' cams on YouTube.  The more you check out the cams there, the more 'live' cams appear.  I don't know what will show for you, but this link, for me, shows Clywedog as the first link, Poole Harbour and Glaslyn, with a number of other vids, many by Scylla!  I get Loch Arkaig via the Woodland Trust link.  Good luck

• The female with the broken Darvic ring is still at Llyn Brenig this morning. It looks as if there is enough of the ring to read the number if she shows the best side to the camera, but she's playing hard to get. The streaming is still not working but the team on site have a still capture which they have posted to fb.
  • LYNETTE - I have PM'd you.

If anyone sees Lynette around, please tell her I've PM'd her - if she's anything like me she won't see my msg for weeks or months!

EDIT:

I've put my YT channel list in Osprey Chat thread.

• Dylan delivered a large and very live trout at 11.43, and promptly removed it - would have been a danger to any eggs which we hope to have shortly. He brought it back for Seren having eaten the head at 12.30.
  • Unknown said:
    Dylan delivered a large and very live trout at 11.43, and promptly removed it - would have been a danger to any eggs which we hope to have shortly. He brought it back for Seren having eaten the head at 12.30.

The two deliveries:

Seren brought it back and ate some on the nest before flying off leaving it for Dylan, then Dylan brought it back for her, think.

14:20 - Sky chase, it's Seren after someone:

She was back in 2 minutes but remained very watchful and off she flew again @ 14:47 but no shot of her or her foe in the sky:

She was back in a minute and Dylan flew in and almost straight out with the fish, she shouted:

He brought it back 15:06:

She flew with the last quarter of the fish, still a good meal in it.