WEEKLY CHAT (NON-OSPREY) SUNDAY, JANUARY !0, 2021

Back later to catch up.

• Not been on for a few days but do hope all is OK with everyone.
    Just read your post OG on the last page - hadn't realised you were in a lot of pain so do hope they can sort it for you and that the new medication will alleviate some of it.

Weather has been a bit miserable but it is January. Been plodding along doing what is nescessary. Went for annual blood test and blood pressure yesterday so waiting for docs phone call appt on 2nd Feb hoping that everything is tickityboo.

Have a good weekend all , keep safe and well.
  • dibnlib:  Thanks so much for calling OG and making sure all okay.  :-)

Diane:  And thanks for checking OG's internet/phone provider.  I'm still not sure if they have internet problems or if they're just all wiped out from a difficult week.

OG:  Don't know if you'll see this, but maybe the meds need adjusting?  Do hope you and EE feel better and that J is feeling positive.  Take care!

OH and I went on a wild goose chase today but now home, fed and looking for something to distract us from all the bad news.  Arghhh.  I can't believe it's Saturday again tomorrow!!!

• Yep ANNETTE, it is Saturday again. At least we have a cool 21 C. Not that I have done anything much, just woke from 1½ hour snooze.

OG - Good to hear from you. I hope new meds settle down soon. {{{HUGS}}}

LINDA – I can’t understand those Escape to the Country people who want a huge kitchen. All that walking! And a utility room! I would be forever traipsing back to the fridge. I cannot understand those who say with horror “It’s a bungalow.” I would say about their choice “But it’s got stairs.”

We have been congratulating ourselves that the Grand Design-ers are quiet. Since they moved in before χmas, only one noisy party a few evenings ago with kids play-screaming until mid-eve, then loud parents talking. Oh dear, this arvo it sounds like another adult loud voice gathering. The house is unfinished with painting of eaves & gable to be done - that we can see – what else, no idea as fence is too high.

• Just a thought

With the gift of listening comes the gift of healing. (Catherine Doherty)

• It's a relief to know that OG and co are reasonably OK, it is so out of pattern to lose her for so long. In these awful times one worries more than usual.
  • Heather:  You're up late. Or is it early?   Another sleepless night?

AQ:  The Grand Design people are probably having 'come see our new house' gatherings.  Our neighbors did the same the first summer they moved in.   Fingers crossed things will settle down after a while.   I don't understand the 'but it's a bungalow' reaction either.  They built a few at the top of my sister's village and some of the neighbors looked askance, but they seem so easy to keep up, have manageable gardens - and yes, no stairs!  We have a so-called 'ranch-style' house (a description that can only fall far short of anything you could possibly associate with a ranch) which is a common style here with just one storey. 

Off to stores first thing. We seem to be running out of food -- again!  How does this keep happening.  :-)

Meanwhile, about to topple into bed.

Take care all.

• Unknown said:
    I'm hoping that Limpy and you will receive vaccinations right away.

He's the priority.  He's extremely clinically vulnerable while I'm merely over 50.

I'm still very angry that Rupert Murdoch had a vaccination in this country ahead of so many people who should have been dealt with first.  He's not British and does not act in this country's best interests.

• Good Afternoon. Today began wet, but eventually it dried up. I took myself to the supermarket, which was even quieter than last week -- I suppose a lot of people are buying online, or going out for one huge shop but not on a Saturday, however I was surprised.

Sis in law Sue has her covid jab yesterday, & is experiencing the same sore arm as my OH - he says his is alright now, just slightly sore around the area of the needle.
  • I went to supermarket with eldest daughter, LINDY. It was busier than my little local Tesco but OK.
    Nothing exciting happening here! Nearly dark.