WEEKLY CHAT (NON-OSPREY) SUNDAY, JANUARY !0, 2021

Back later to catch up.

• Just realized that I've been calling the part where I walk the wrong name   It's not Mesa Park, it's Shoreline Park.  Really.  Not that anyone here will know the difference. Spoke to UK sister this AM, they're still hunkered down in their tiny village and their second Covid shot is being pushed back a few weeks - part of the plan to vaccinate as many people as possible as soon as possible to give them partial immunity.  

I've tried transferring my iPhone pix via G-mal rather than my regular e-mail account and am hoping that the larger file with reproduce more clearly than previous efforts.  Anyway,  here's the friendly neighborhood skunk.

And it's STILL not anywhere near as sharp as on my iPhone or computer!!!  Grrrrr.

• I wonder how police on bikes arrest people. “Alright, get in the basket.”

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?. . . He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes! (Billy Connolly)

Never be afraid to try something new. . . An amateur built the ark that lasted forty days and forty nights; professionals built the Titanic that sank.

• Diane - you are right about our neat gardens - mine is tiny - but we are all encouraged to leave an untidy area to encourage insects and bugs etc and to try and plant Bee and Bird friendly plants. I would love a house with a woodland garden that could just do its own thing but alas would need to win the lottery to do that. Thankfully I have woods nearby that I can escape to.

Off to docs this morning - hope they can find a vein as mine all disappear when they know they are going to get punctured!

Have a good week all.

• Just wrote four paragraphs and lost it all... back later.....
  • Hello all - thank you for all your interesting news !
    DIANE - I think you posted that photo once before, it is amazing. Do you own all that land? So glad that RTH is still looking after you.
    Thanks ANNETTE and LINDY for the pics. If I was to take one just now it would be of gently falling snow.
    HARELADY - what a caring company you work for - not many would be so considerate.
    PAT - as before, fed up with radio repeats. Sometimes only a day between them.
    ROSY - Good that your OH got his vaccination. I hope that he is continuing to make good progress after his surgery. Agree about seeing the granddaughter x I hate this so called 'life'.
    Thank you LIMPY for the New Year wishes. Take care.
    I know that Ive missed replies. Can only apologise....
  • HARELADY As with others, i am impressed with the thoughtfulness of the company you work for.
  • I've downloaded Mary L Trump book - only 99p on Kindle. About 5% read so far....

• Struggling to find time to come on here. The plumber arrived at 9.00am, after we had got up extra early to be ready for him. He had to cut off the water, of course. Now he's banging around and making progress but says he will have to return in the morning to finish off.

I hope that all goes well for you AQ, as you begin your treatment this week. You are always a day ahead of us so I'm supposing that you'll begin tomorrow. Or today, there.
  • Sorry AQ, I had lost the plot x Sending good wishes.
    Hope that OG and co are alright, unless I've missed a post. Which is highly likely, given my scatterbrain.