Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 20 September 2020

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY SEPTEMBER EQUINOX

The equinox is Tuesday in the UK, US, and Australia!

Everyone have a safe, healthy, joyful week!!!

• Oh that is good news, AQ.

OG - I 'm sure there are lots of goings on deep down, thankfully I don't delve too deep just use the hints on the members of the families to gleen info. Mind you there seems to be a lot of marriages or marriage dates put in for them and have to gleen what date might be more appropriate.

I think each leader is trying to find the best solution for their country but it isn't perhaps always the correct one. Such a difficult time for them all.
  • It rained overnight, a mere 2 mm here. The city received 10 mm. Cold & windy today. Pollen in the air so I am headachy. Dairy food makes it worse. I am meeting Friend for lunch and I shall have to choose something without cheese – in an Italian cafe? Both Daus have contacted OH to go out for lunch, one before school holidays, other (a teacher) during the holidays. I tease him about going out with young women.
  • I’m not superstitious. But I am a little stitious. (Michael Scott

If I was organized, I would be dangerous.

I’m giving up drinking for a month.
    Sorry, bad punctuation.
    I’m giving up. Drinking for a month.

• Evening all: A nice week so far at least at our house. (well, it's only Monday!)

AQ: I can really relate to the third saying.

Take care
  • Lynette D said:
    How reckless of them AQ. Its the younger end of generations that are causing most of the increases as they find it hard to distances and stop mixing. Do hope they take heed for the sake of everyone else and then hopefully the pandemic will come under control!

There are idiots in every generation.  I was one of the permitted three customers in our local pharmacy yesterday.  I watched a bloke walking up to the door (he was visibly older than the 66-year-old Limpy) and it was increasingly obvious he was going to ignore the notices and march straight in.  Fortunately one of the assistants had spotted him and called out to him to stop - which he did, but he remained in the doorway and barely gave enough space for the next person to leave (certainly not 2 metres).  He then marched in as though he owned the place and when he was served he announced his name and address in a tone of voice that suggested that, in his head, he really lived in Buckingham Palace.  What an armhole.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Good Morning. No limits on who is an idiot, these days, Clare.

Rather grey here, but dry. Can hear someone in the sky, practising their looping the loop, in a small plane: there is an Airfield not far from here, and they give flying lessons.
  • A pic of the sea last night, late afternoon as the sun went low:

• I should have put, taken from where we went for a coffee by the sea:

• Craggy rocks above us on the path back to the car: