DYFI DAILY OBS & CAPTURES - AUGUST 2020 to end of season

• Thanks so much Mike and Sandra. Wonderful news and super captures of KC7 Tywi
  • Just came back to the computer to find that Dyfi YouTube live streaming and chat has come back! See:
    www.youtube.com/watch
    Not yet available as live stream on the Dyfi website but I expect that to return soon as well if past performance is anything to go by.

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Snap, MIke!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Thank you, GB and MIKE - I'll download it for a while, just in case - but am not hopeful of anyone interesting turning up as it's more likely in the mornings :)

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• In reply to Mike:

Mike B said:
    Tywi, KC7 seen and photographed at Devoran.

www.facebook.com/.../

It's Confused of SW London here again - that link takes me to a Facebook post with osprey pics and the following comment down the list:

"Remarkably, this is the same bird that was also present at Devoran in autumn 2017!"

• Scylla, Yesterday or the day before I read that there were 4 Ospreys in and around Devoran--one of the others may well be that bird, not the Dyfi chick from this year, Tywi, of course!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Thank you, GardenBirder :)

A Kestrel has been on the nest and perch time 'n time again in the afternoon!  So much for my prediction.

• In reply to scylla:

scylla said:
    A Kestrel has been on the nest and perch time 'n time again in the afternoon!  So much for my prediction.

Correction!  Kestrel, Jay and Heron  

But not exacty in-yer-face.  The Kestrel was there much longer and more often than I've shown, some cute vocals and some indistinguishable flybys - and the video has been brightened quite a lot all thru but especially for later in the day.