DYFI DAILY OBS & CAPTURES - MAY 2020

• Morning. Maybe Idris on the nest and Telyn on the perch Patily. YT chat mentions swap over at 05.46. Hard to tell with the glour this morning!

EDIT   Swapped back 06.30

• Hi all thanks for you nice comments sorry was on a downer yesterday so Clare took me out to go looking for one of these.

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Both on the nest

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

• de

Magnus Ullman

• lk

Magnus Ullman

• Aww beautiful Limpy, that certainly would have cheered you up. Hope you are having a better day today. Take care both.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I think the cam is down - it's buffering non-stop.

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• In reply to scylla:

Portrait of Telyn's tootsies:

Hanging out thinking about pestering Telyn:

Far-off visitors:

Down on Monty's perch... with fish?

Yes, he flew up to the high perch with it but then's when the buffering must have started - my stream cut out and when it returned this is what greeted us:

Maybe she'd eaten earlier and I missed it - she brought a big leftover to the nest and Idris eagerly claimed and flew off with it:

Well that was strange!  Idris flew off, leaving the fish on the perch, it fell after he'd gone a little way - I can't get both to show up well in the same frame:

Oh, it was some time after this incident that the big buffer intervened and I had to turn off the downloader and forgot to keep checking, so my next scene is nighttime with someone incubating and no sentry visible.

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• Evidently, Idris was incubating ealier but its Telyn now so hopefully he has gone fishing
  • Idris just flew in and starting giving Telyn litttle pecks to get her off the eggs which he succeeded in doing and she has now flown