• 26 September

The morning get-go - up to mid-morning breakfish, and Taps got a very good feed after the elders were sated Grinning

Neighbours

Because these pigeons were all the same pattern I thought they couldn't be feral, but apparently they are:

This was Taps with a nice morsel in its beak... believe me Grin

IMAGICAT

• 26 September

The morning get-go - up to mid-morning breakfish, and Taps got a very good feed after the elders were sated Grinning

Neighbours

Because these pigeons were all the same pattern I thought they couldn't be feral, but apparently they are:

This was Taps with a nice morsel in its beak... believe me Grin

IMAGICAT

• Mid-morning to 14:00hr on the 27th

Just snippets.  Breakfish was late, as often - Taps did very badly at first but got more bites than I've shown later - it was very difficult to tell, I fear there were a lot of droppages.

I've got lots more to do but am taking a break.

IMAGICAT

• I'm having trouble handling the Port Lincoln stream so I shan't be doing any more until further notice.  It's been stressful and I don't need it.

A post on Chat says:

IMAGICAT

• 16.33 (Aus time) on 29 September, a feed is taking place at Port Lincoln at the moment. Ian

• Very nice to see an osprey live, thanks for posting about this nest.
  • scylla said:
    I'm having trouble handling the Port Lincoln stream so I shan't be doing any more until further notice.  It's been stressful and I don't need it.

I'll come clean, shame-faced.  I got upset yesterday:

IMAGICAT

• Sorry to hear you were upset yesterday, Scylla, regardless of what it may have been about. I have qualms about following the Australian Ospreys because I do not want to see siblicide and I know that occasionally happens there.  And your captures seem to show neglect of the little one, which is a worry....hope it gets something the next time around.  But please do not feel obliged to carry on posting on this or any other of the zillions of threads you are accustomed to contributing to. (Yes, I know, never end a sentence with a preposition but hey, should we really care?! Its not genocide or pandemic or any one of a number of far more important things, is it?!). Anyhoo, almost all of the Ospreys in the UK have now left for warmer climes and I worry about you overdoing things. You deserve a rest after your exertions this season!

Kind regards, Ann

• Ian, you snuck in there while I was adding a sentence mid-post!

Kind regards, Ann

• GARDENBIRDER - thank you.  I'm telling myself similar, but as you know I am mentally challenged with OCD where these cams are concerned.  I need a week off just to sort out Snaps folder Open mouth

From my 6-hour afternoon session:

Later, Taps got a morsel over the other side of the nest, which s/he dropped!

However !!!  I must emphasise that the Chatters are happy with how things are going, but there's only a tail-end there at the mo, I can't check thru the day's comments.

IMAGICAT