WEEKLY CHAT (non-osprey) SUNDAY JANUARY 12, 2020

Hallo all.  Happy New Week.

• J home - surgery and extra "tweak" to stitches completed. - other issues here but all okay - more tomorrow!
  • OG; Glad that J is home and all okay.

LINDY: I am not surprised you are tired.You have been doing a lot of heavy work. I agree, things are not as easy as they used to be. Everything seems more effort now! Anyway, the finished result looks good.

We have some Ercol furniture. We once lived near their showrooms and liked what we saw. Years ago, we bought a sideboard with the intention of buying the dresser for the top when we could afford it. When that time came, the model was no longer available. We ended up buying a rather large sideboard with glass cabinets and shelves when we moved to a new build house. There were no built in cupboards like the ones in the 1930's house we were leaving.
    We still have our original in the sitting room and still love it.
  • DIANE : I love that crow story. Are you still being visited by all your local friendly critters that you have told us about previously?
  • Rosy: Hi! I've seen R.T. Hawk and his mate recently when walking up the hill to the small town. I've heard the Barred Owl hooting at night. All of the woodpeckers are around (pileated, red-bellied, hairy, downy). Two wren species have been busy eating up any berries that remained after autumn. I haven't seen the wild turkeys. I'm worried that I haven't heard coyotes, because the fools hunt them relentlessly here. So sad.

Hope you're doing well!