'FORUM FRIENDS, WILDLIFE-FROM-WHEREVER' (Off-season, all cams off at Loch Garten)

OK I'll start this off. Czech Republic jays and a red squirrel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsXWkp1_BM

• That’s a great question about eyases, Scylla. Even in nests with four or five, they never seem to bully each other.
  • I've neglected Blue Jays, both in Boreal Ontario and here, Ohio:

And on the ground:

• Wishing you the same Scylla, hope that it's a better one for us all!Blush
  • You caught me out, Wendy - I went off and fancied up the "wish", knowling full well it would be a mess Rofl

• It's lovely Scylla, bright & cheery, just what's needed!
  • Captiva Ospreys - Andy & Lena

I haven't been watching but when checking I haven't seen any bonding or fish - here was Lena yesterday reacting to an intruder - I've not seen any intruders, so now I'm downloading the stream and hope to have a clearer idea of what's going on:

This morning @ 8 o'clock Lena brought in a clump:

This was LotL early this morning - very, very uninviting weather, not that you can tell from this but it rivalled glaslyn's soundtrack:

Sydney White-bellied Sea Eagles

I noticed the pair turned up on the nest in the evening of the 1st, so got some footage from rollback, with great difficulty - both nest and Twitch cams are Glaslyn standard for reliability so I keep discontinuing them.  Since this video, their sleep has been severely disturbed by a persistent intruder, I suspect a Boobook owl but am working on finding out.

• And, Scylla (continuing on from WB post) the family portrait of ..... OH! brain slide, whatnots , er, you know .creatures that look nothing like skunks
    anyway it's charming . Thank you
  • A Boobook Owl (only one seen at any one time, and then not clearly) pestered all night!

Hairy Woodpecker (unless TEEJAY says it isn't):

Scott put an electric gadget in the bird bath - I thought that that bird bath had built-in heating, I can't guess what the gadget is.  However, just noting what good care Scott takes of his local birds - look at the amount of food he puts out  Hushed   But I'm gathering from various YouTubers that a lot of money can be earned by channels with big audiences.

Eek !!! The above was unposted from last night :(((

• Unknown said:
    brain slide, whatnots

Raccoons Hugging

• Captiva Ospreys Andy & Lena

(I won't put this under News from Other Nests, save "you" checking multiple threads.)

Probably not the first fish & mating, but the first while I've been downloading:

No, I think this cam is glitchy, it's not my system.  Sound is out of sync too.

Nestcup is coming along nicely:

Sydney White-bellied Sea Eagles' nest

A Noisy Miner mixed harmoniously with the Rainbow Lorikeets: