EJ Calendar

• THANK YOU so much Jayne for making this beautiful calendar possible. I am sure we will all treasure it. It arrived just in time for my birthday, which was yesterday so,thankyou again
  • EJ Calendar Final Update

Hi everyone I hope nearly everyone has received the calendar now and is happy with it , I'm very happy to say that after all the costs there will be a cheque for £300 going to Loch Garten in memory of our beloved EJ. Thanks to the fantastic images given to me by these very generous talented photographers the calendar wouldn't have been a success otherwise.

Alan Macleay
    Alison Elder
    Darren & Carol Toohie
    Neil Mcintyre
    Thinesh Thirugnanasampanthar

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all your very kind words of thanks in me doing the calendar but at the end of the the day it was always only about EJ .

Kind Regards to all
    Jayne
  • EJ Calendar Final Update

Hi everyone I hope nearly everyone has received the calendar now and is happy with it , I'm very happy to say that after all the costs there will be a cheque for £300 going to Loch Garten in memory of our beloved EJ. Thanks to the fantastic images given to me by these very generous talented photographers the calendar wouldn't have been a success otherwise.

Alan Macleay

Alison Elder

Darren & Carol Toohie

Neil Mcintyre

Thinesh Thirugnanasampanthar

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all your very kind words of thanks in me doing the calendar but at the end of the the day it was always only about EJ .

Kind Regards to all

Jayne

• That is great news JAYNE It would be lovely if LG could do something with the donation that was permanent tribute to our beloved EJ
  • I am very late in responding to your post, Jayne - although I have thanked you on FB.
    It was a grand effort to gather the photos and to put together this excellent calendar as a beautiful memory of dear EJ. As Patily has said, it really would be a tribute to EJ if LG were to put the donation towards something which would provide a lasting memory of a wonderful osprey, who attracted a loyal following for so many years.

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018