Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 15 September 2019

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY HARVEST MOON!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

• Thanks to all for kind thoughts. J had a good session with surgeon yesterday and came home armed with facts and two decisions made. If he decides by Friday, surgery could take place early November. It will be good to have it in the diary!

Can't spend time here now - want blueberry muffins for tomorrow breakfast and forgot to thaw the fruit, then couldn't bake in the afternoon as OH was busy mowing, so need to bake tonight!

Best wishes to all.
  • Annette: I can't watch 9/11 Inside Air Force One yet. I don't have cable, so I can only watch History Channel shows online, and they haven't unlocked it yet.  

But, Annette, you must watch Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation. This isn't tabloid goofiness; the major media covered it (see links below). U.S. Navy fighter pilots, engineers, and other trained personnel recently had repeated encounters with highly advanced, reportedly physics-defying, unidentified aircraft, which intruded on some of our most secure sites and out-maneuvered our fighter jets. In response to the pilots' claims, top Navy officials confirmed that intrusions by unexplained aerial phenomena (UAPs) have occurred since 2014--but recently as often as multiple times per month--and they could be a national security threat. The Navy leadership and the pilots recently appeared before the Senate Intelligence Committee to deliver a classified briefing on the intrusions, and they briefed Trump, too.

The military aren't claiming that the crafts are extraterrestrial in origin, only that they appear to be far more advanced than our war craft. Personally, I think the aviation technology was developed by a black ops program within our own U.S. government (which is probably far more scary than ETs, LOL). 

Washington Post: How Angry Pilots Got the Navy to Stop Dismissing UFO Sightings
    New York Times: Navy Pilots Report Unexplained Flying Objects
    Politico: U.S. Navy Drafting New Guidelines for Reporting UFOs
    CNN: Senators Receive Classified Briefing on UFO Sightings

Make sure you scroll down and begin watching the History Channel documentary with Episode 1. 

• There is more out there than meets the eye, Diane.

OG -- Glad things went well, and that more information has been given: its so much better if you know your options.

Tidied up our front garden, but ran out of time to plant some new bedding in the tubs. Cooked what could be the last of our green beans for our dinner. No pudding, as I'm trying to lose a couple of pounds, after spoiling ourselves over the weekend.
  • Hey, Annette! Coincidentally, I checked the CNN news page this evening and they had this article at the top of the page:  CNN: The U.S. Navy Just Confirmed That These UFO Videos Are the Real Deal

Lindy: I agree with you that more exists than meets the eye. The top brass of the U.S. Navy have confirmed that these intrusions by highly advanced aircraft are occurring regularly at classified, sensitive military facilities and in the airspace of flying military formations. It seems to me that these events have to be one of the following:

(1) Advanced aviation technology developed in secret by the U.S. government
    (2) Advanced aviation technology developed by China, Russia, or some other nation state
    (3) Advanced aviation technology developed by corporate or criminal entities
    (4) Propaganda--deliberate lies--perpetrated by the U.S. government to promote a war (to convince the American public to accept war with another nation or region)
    (5) I don't discount the possibility that an advanced species from outside Earth could be monitoring our development and evolution. I'd have to see solid scientific proof to convince me, but I believe it's possible.

Frankly, I'm more worried about #4 than #5 at this moment in time, considering our current government. :-(

• If its No. 5, Diane, I should think that they're just hanging around to see how we choose to exterminate ourselves -----there's lots of options!!
  • Lindy: Yup! And maybe they're afraid we'll take half the solar system with us. Maybe they're considering building a wall around us. LOL!!!
  • Evening all:  

Diane: Thanks for the news links. I've seen the program about the U.S. Navy Pilots' sightings.  I heard one wag state (some time back) that if there are any aliens out there, they're clearly intelligent because they've decided not to make any contact with us.  Frankly, nothing would surprise me at this point.

OG: Brilliant that J's appt went so well - good for him!   Blueberry muffins?  Yum.  That I can deal with.

An achy, creaky and cranky day here so I've turned off my brain for the evening.  Tomorrow is going to be noisy.  The City has decided to prune the trees on our street tomorrow and the tree people we hired will be here around 10:30.

Have a good - um - Thursday? - all.

• OG: I'm so glad that J at least has information now. It would be wonderful if he could get the surgery over before Christmas. Take care of yourself during all this adversity.
  • ANNETTE – I saw “102 minutes” a few weeks ago. I almost wished I hadn’t watched it. Very confronting.

OG – Great news for J that you are getting info.

I’m glad DIANE & others are enjoying my flickr pics. I enjoy finding the subjects!

I’m hibernating today. 30 C with north winds & dust. Warning alerts to asthma sufferers & drivers. A few weeks ago dust haze was so bad that 2 trucks crashed head on, killing both drivers.

• Good Morning. Dry and cloudy here. Hope that OG and family are enjoying their blueberry muffins.

AQ - We hear about your high temps, but rarely is it mentioned that the dust is so dense and dangerous.

I'm off to get my haircut. Yes, it' s only 4 weeks since I went, but we were hoping to be going away on a holiday by mid September, however it now looks as if its going to be mid October. This is due to something financial going on which we hope will be resolved shortly. ("Spending the kids inheritence!" joked sis in law!)

EDIT --  Annette, hope you have your earplugs in if its going to be such a noisy day.