EJ Calendar 2020

EJ Calendar UPDATE 1

Incase you haven’t saw today’s earlier posts on all the other Scottish Lochs Nests  , can I please remind everyone that Saturday midnight is the last time I’m taking anymore orders for our beloved EBlush Special Edition Commemorative Calendar, if you can give this the final push she deserves in sharing the posts I would really appreciate it Blush

EJ CALENDAR UPDATE 2

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well, can I just remind everyone that the clock is ticking on your last chance to place your order for the one off special edition EJ calendar,a couple of people have mentioned the price of the calendar £15 ,after all costs are taken off for the calendar it will leave roughly £3/£4 of which I’m donating to Loch Garten the last home of our beloved EJ . I would just like to make it clear I am taking NOTHING from the sale of the calendar, I’m doing it for the love I had for EJ & I felt she needed to be remembered long after 2018 her last time on her nest .  

Kind Regards

Jayne

P.s.   Please do NOT post any of your personal information on Facebook, send me an email with your request to order and how you wish to pay plus your full name ,address and a telephone number and Ill contact you as soon as I can Blush

EJ CALENDAR UPDATE
PLEASE CAN EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO BE PAYING WITH PAY-PAL SEND MONEY TO “ A FRIEND “ AS PAY-PAL IS CHARGING ME FEES , I HAVE REFUNDED 3 PEOPLE SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS SO YOU CAN REPAY WITHOUT ME GETTING A CHARGE FEE ,, ALSO IF YOU DONT SEND ME NOTIFICATION TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS ALONG WITH YOUR ADDRESS YOU WONT GET YOUR CALENDER THE SAME TIME AS EVERYONE ELSE , IM TRYING REALLY HARD TO MAKE SURE NOBODY MISSES OUT ON A EJ CALENDAR Blush
SO..WHEN YOUR ORDERING & PAYING FOR YOUR CALENDAR PLEASE DROP ME AN EMAIL SAYING YOU’VE PAID AND INCLUDE YOU FULL NAME AND ADDRESS SO ITS A WEE BIT EASIER FOR ME TO CONNECT THEM BOTH HOPEFULLY LOL.
KIND REGARDS
JAYNE EagleEagle
AS BEFORE CAN I ASK ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE TO SHARE THIS POST PLEASE EagleRevolving heartsEagleRevolving hearts

• Hi folks, In memory of our dear EJ, Jayne Muir is organising a calendar, which will feature photos of Loch Garten's most successful and most beloved female osprey.
    Please see Jayne's post below and get in touch with her if you'd like to order a calendar. The deadline is next weekend. Thank you Relaxed
  • Jayne Muir
    Just now
    EJ Calendar
    Hi everyone
    I would just like to give you all an update regarding the calendar , I am at the stage of selecting the images for the calendar over the next couple of days which is also going to include a special montage of our very special lady EJ .
    The cost of the calendar will be £15 including postage and a secure envelope to UK addresses , overseas orders I will try to get you a postage cost as soon as I can .
    VERY IMPORTANT.
    LAST DAY FOR PLACING ORDERS WITH ME IS GOING TO BE SATURDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 2019..
    Can everyone that is wanting a calendar, including all the lovely people that has placed an order already with me please reorder again along with how many they would like to my * EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY * jhoneychick@aol.com along with name , address , telephone number just in case I need to contact anyone .
    I also would like them to be paid at time of ordering preferably by PayPal or Cheque if no one has PayPal using EJ and there surname as a reference please .
    For PayPal it’s either my email address or my name Jayne Muir to send money .
    I am going to be giving Loch Garten a donation of the monies that is left after all costs for the Calendars are paid, so hopefully we raise lots in the hope that maybe they also will be able to do something in memory of or beloved EJ Blush.
    Can I please ask you, only if it’s allowed on your page , to please share this post on your FB page to give everyone the chance of having a EJ calendar as I’m only placing the one order .
    Kind Regards
    Jayne EagleEagle
  • How does one order Jayne. I want one please . Please don't let me miss out / Where do I send the cheque? Thank yjjou
  • Unknown said:
    Can I please ask you, only if it’s allowed on your page , to please share this post on your FB page

I'm probably worrying unnecessarily, but an email address in public on Facebook could be asking for trouble (spam at the very least), and might even cause you problems on here - maybe others know better?

That aside - what a lovely offer, JAYNE.

• Unknown said:
    How does one order Jayne. I want one please . Please don't let me miss out / Where do I send the cheque? Thank yjjou

I was going to ask the same thing, not on Face Book and do not use Pay Pal, want to send a cheque. Thanks.

• CIRRUS and CATLADY I sent Jayne an emailon your behalf and she said if you email using the above address she will send you her postal address
  • CIRRUS and CATLADY I sent Jayne an emailon your behalf and she said if you email using the above address she will send you her postal address
  • scylla said:

I'm probably worrying unnecessarily, but an email address in public on Facebook could be asking for trouble (spam at the very least), and might even cause you problems on here - maybe others know better?

I think what is meant Scylla, is that if you have a face book page you are being asked to share the fact that a calendar can be purchased, not to add your actual email address.

• EJ CALENDAR UPDATE
    Hi everyone I am extending the closing date for the calendars till midnight on Monday 16th as more people have shown interest from other groups .
    kind Regards
    Jayne EagleEagle