EJ Calendar 2020

EJ Calendar UPDATE 1

Incase you haven’t saw today’s earlier posts on all the other Scottish Lochs Nests  , can I please remind everyone that Saturday midnight is the last time I’m taking anymore orders for our beloved EBlush Special Edition Commemorative Calendar, if you can give this the final push she deserves in sharing the posts I would really appreciate it Blush

EJ CALENDAR UPDATE 2

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well, can I just remind everyone that the clock is ticking on your last chance to place your order for the one off special edition EJ calendar,a couple of people have mentioned the price of the calendar £15 ,after all costs are taken off for the calendar it will leave roughly £3/£4 of which I’m donating to Loch Garten the last home of our beloved EJ . I would just like to make it clear I am taking NOTHING from the sale of the calendar, I’m doing it for the love I had for EJ & I felt she needed to be remembered long after 2018 her last time on her nest .  

Kind Regards

Jayne

P.s.   Please do NOT post any of your personal information on Facebook, send me an email with your request to order and how you wish to pay plus your full name ,address and a telephone number and Ill contact you as soon as I can Blush

EJ CALENDAR UPDATE
PLEASE CAN EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO BE PAYING WITH PAY-PAL SEND MONEY TO “ A FRIEND “ AS PAY-PAL IS CHARGING ME FEES , I HAVE REFUNDED 3 PEOPLE SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS SO YOU CAN REPAY WITHOUT ME GETTING A CHARGE FEE ,, ALSO IF YOU DONT SEND ME NOTIFICATION TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS ALONG WITH YOUR ADDRESS YOU WONT GET YOUR CALENDER THE SAME TIME AS EVERYONE ELSE , IM TRYING REALLY HARD TO MAKE SURE NOBODY MISSES OUT ON A EJ CALENDAR Blush
SO..WHEN YOUR ORDERING & PAYING FOR YOUR CALENDAR PLEASE DROP ME AN EMAIL SAYING YOU’VE PAID AND INCLUDE YOU FULL NAME AND ADDRESS SO ITS A WEE BIT EASIER FOR ME TO CONNECT THEM BOTH HOPEFULLY LOL.
KIND REGARDS
JAYNE EagleEagle
AS BEFORE CAN I ASK ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE TO SHARE THIS POST PLEASE EagleRevolving heartsEagleRevolving hearts

• Hi everyone, a quick update , that's the order book closed for the EJ Calendar, it will be going to the publishers at the weekend to be printed , they're saying a couple of weeks until they're ready and then I'll be sending them out asap , please be patient lol I'll not be putting anymore posts up until ive got them back and they're ready to be posted out to everyone at the same time .
    Kind Regards
    Jayne EagleEagle