Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 19 May 2019

HAPPY NEW WEEK! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 

• Thanks, FORESTBOAR for taking the time to post when you are so busy. I will read your post again later ( family only just left here). However, it would seem that you are one of those who don't tolerate statins.

Thanks for posts, all. I will reply either tonight or tomorrow.
  • Thanks OG Do hope your family health and aches and pains improve. Things are a bit of a nightmare for you at the mo.
  • Our weather has been pretty awful and doesn't look like getting much better in a hurry. I have a friend who has been walking the West Highland Way this past week so thinking of her. We also have friends who live in Cirencester and have been holidaying on Mull with German relatives for the past week. What a shame they haven't been able to enjoy some sunshine. Our friends will be coming to visit us Tuesday/ Wednesday so looking forward to seeing them. My friend walking the WHW retired recently and as well as walking she has been learning Gaelic and has also taken a woodwork lesson and made herself a coffee table. She was a GP so it is great that she practices what she will have told her patients about keeping active in body and mind!!!
  • Annette - I have never mastered being able to post photographs on here. I couldn't do it on the 'old' site and I'm sure it's even more complicated now! Also, how would I choose from the 2,500????? I will be writing a brief(ish) article for my church magazine in the next couple of weeks, and will probably use the same thing here. It's not going to be easy reducing 120 days to about 250 words!!
  • I'm a little early, but I'm STARTING NEW THREAD NOW.